default Ego Qv Skin Lotion 1 Litre uploaded by Rosalina Y.default Ego Qv Skin Lotion 1 Litre uploaded by Eman h.default Ego Qv Skin Lotion 1 Litre uploaded by Rachel f.

BY DEFAULT

Ego Qv Skin Lotion 1 Litre see more...

Mateesha H.
I used this after a sunburn to heal and moisturise the skin, and it worked wonders. It took the pain out of the burn, relieved any potential for peeling, and it didn't break me out at all. I now use it as an all-over body moisturizer and I love it.
Clara L.
Dubai
Highly recommend!! I used to have very sensitive skin especially on my face and couldn't use any lotions because my body would react to the chemicals and perfumes and I'd quite often come up in rashes as a result. This was the only product I could tolerate and still use it till this day even after 10yrs. I use this on my face when it's super dry and wake up in the morning so hydrated. For a price as low as this, you really don't have any excuse not to try it especially if your body is sensitive!
Rachel f.
Vic, Australia
I love absolutely love this moisturizer. I have been using this for many years now , and re-buying it very often. I think the main reason that it is so god for me is because I have extremely sensitive skin , but this is so gentle. Great product
Sunila A.
Doctor suggested this lotion to me. It helped with the dryness and the white lines that appeared on my legs. Bought it at the pharmacy. Gently scent. Medium texture. Not too thick nor thin. I may not buy it again bcos there are other less expensive alternatives in the market.
Rosalina Y.
Riyadh, Riyadh
QV cream is great for the skin I always use It moisturizes my skin and increases its softness I was advised to use my doctor I trust him very
Eman h.
One of my best , i have eczema on my hand with QV skin lotion i feel comfortable no harsh any more