BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsNestlé
deer park sparkling watermelon lime natural spring water 1 plastic

deer park® sparkling watermelon lime natural spring water 1 plastic

by Nestlé

Watermelon lime with other natural flavors & CO2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of deer park® sparkling watermelon lime natural spring water 1 plastic !
How would you rate this product?
Cynthia L.
Not that much of a fan, but better than most flavored waters. Crisp taste that does't leave such an artificial taste.
Dairene F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am not into flavored water all that much. good packaging like regular bottled water no issues there. Good price point flavored water is always a little more expensive. no alternatives as I am not a fan of flavored water. I would recommend to those who are not into water and like a little flavor in their water!
Miranda A.
Union beach
It's water so I love it and it's not expensive. Not really sure what else to say about water
Olivia E.
Indiana, PA
Great tasting water that refreshes and hydrates. It's taste is like no other, it the only water that I will purchase
Diahnna G.
Greensboro, NC
I ONLY BUY THE 32 PK. OF BOTTLED WATER, U GET MORE BOTTLE THAN ANY OTHER BRAND AND IT'S A GREAT PRICE
Tracy M.
Very yummy sparkling water..taste just like watermelon and i love watermelon which makes it even more great.... This water is great and refreshing
Tj K.
Riverdale Pk, MD
Love this water and the taste is incredible. I look for it often and drink it all the time.
Rachelle T.
Hinesville, GA
This is usually the most common brand found in grocery stores and the best bang for your buck so that's why we buy this brand mostly. It always tastes fresh and quenches thirst.
Alana B.
Monterey, CA
I am a lover of sparkling water, especially great for an option for when you want a healthy option for drinking soda. I love this flavor for the summer, great for drinking by the pool and getting a tan to help you stay hydrated in the heat.
Diamond F.
Modesto, CA
Im not sure why but ive always bought this kind of water. I haven't tryd the flavors yet

Looking for your answer?