Deer Park® Sparkling Watermelon Lime Natural Spring Water  uploaded by GLORIA B.Deer Park® Sparkling Watermelon Lime Natural Spring Water  uploaded by PEPPER W.Deer Park® Sparkling Watermelon Lime Natural Spring Water  uploaded by Susan M.

BY DEER PARK #63 in Seltzers & Tonics

Watermelon lime with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Victoria T.
Henrico
This is my all time favorite sparkling water! It is crisp and fresh! I am so sad I cannot find it anywhere now! It was really affordable and the flavor didn't taste artificial at all. Deer Park Natural Spring Water Sparkling Watermelon Lime
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is one of their best flavors next to Black Cherry. Smells amazing the moment you open the bottle. They come in packs or you can buy larger sizes by the bottle. I buy a few every time I go to the grocery store because it's a great alternative to soda. They are ALWAYS on sale and I get a lot of printed coupons for them from my grocery store because I buy them so frequently. Def a must try in all the flavors!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Very good sparkling water at a great price. Only .50 a my local Walmart. This has a great refreshing crisp flavor and is now a staple in my home. Great for people trying to add some flavor to their sparkling water without adding alot of calories or extra sugars.
JaKayla K.
Deer park sparkling watermelon lime natural spring water is very refreshing, I recommend it for when you know you're not going to be home all day for example a road trip, it's very tasty and sweet. I recommend it for road trips because you might not stop for food frequently and the water may possibly sidetrack your appetite.
Jaclyn R.
My favorite flavor of the Deer Park sparkling water line. I recently stopped drinking pop and switched to carbonated water and this is one of my favorite kinds. The water is crisp but goes down smoothly. My kids call this water my "pop" now and they love to drink my "pop". Healthy choice for us and my kids love it as much as i do!
Lindsey  R.
Hegins, PA
Deer park is one of my favorite sparkling waters! Others have a very dry finish but this one is nice and smooth. The watermelon lime is such a crisp refreshing flavor and is my favorite of the flavor options. I would recommend this product if your craving a soda but don't want the calories or sugar!
Catherine W.
Staten Island, NY
When you want to drink water and you just need a little flavor try this sparkling water. It tastes good but I love how bubbly it is.I did enjoy drinking this and found it to be a good price. I bought it in my local supermarket and would buy it again.
Delshay G.
I enjoyed the deer park sparkling water but it wasn't my most favorite flavored sparkling water. I've always been a fan of flavored sparkling water because I can still enjoy my carbonated drinks without the harsh sugars and caffeine that's in some sodas.
Suzanne Y.
LAKE BUTLER, FL
These are really good, I love the watermelon lime favor, its very subtle and not overpowering at all. If you don't like drinking plain water, get this water. There is nothing about it that I don't like. Make sure to recycle your plastic!
Veronica G.
Good flavor, i liked the lime taste in it but the watermelon was a bit too much. I would definitely buy just a lime flavored one. It wasn't bad but just not on my taste. The packaging is nice, not very pricey and worth trying it once. Would recommend it to watermelon fans
Geneva A.
Does it have an artificial taste?
Geneva A.
Does it taste artificial or anything?