Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water Orange Essence .5L Single & 6 Pk Plastic Bottles

BY DEER PARK

Refresh yourself naturally with Deer Park Sparkling Water. A delicious blend of natural spring water, real fruit essence and light effervescence. It's the 100% natural and calorie-free way to quench your thirst for fun, fizz and flavor. see more...

Sometimes flavored sparkling water can be bland, but this one offers more flavor than most. "Essence" is a great word to use to describe the orange flavor as it is truly a very light amount of flavor. The sparkling nature of the water is pleasant without being too carbonated. Not the best flavored sparkling water on the market, but a great option if you like just a little something more than 'water'.
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
I LOVE seltzer and drink pretty much any brand (as long as it's on sale). This brand is a nice seltzer for the price and you get a lot of product. Sometimes I'm able to get this at my local dollar store or have coupons off to make it really cheap so it's worth it to buy. Citrus seltzer/sparkling waters tend to be stronger than other flavors (in my opinion) so I do notice the flavor. It's an average, standard seltzer and I will continue to buy it because it's a great value (in terms of price point) but it's nothing extraordinary.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super refreshing and great tasting. It has a very slight orange case that is not overpowering and does not taste like pop. It's nice to have a little bit of a carbonated beverage to spice things up when you're just drinking water and it's great that this is naturally flavored. And for a nice refresher when drinking alcohol you can mix a little vodka with this and it taste great!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
Has a wonderful like orange taste to the natural water taste. its refreshing and tasty and a million times better than sodas which make you only more thirsty. I have bought it many times for the picky people in my house who never drink enough water and especially the kids. they all love it and the whole family is now a huge fan
Eshioma A.
Nesconset, NY
It's just water, it taste like any other bottled water. I go for this brand because it is the cheapest for me. It is purified water so it doesn't taste weird. My kids love this water, they say it is their favorite and that refrigerator water tastes weird to them.
Ebony D.
Baltimore, MD
When buying bottled water Deer Park is my brand of choice because I think that it is the most refreshing with no salty or plastic after taste.

However this orange flavored water has a slight artificial orange flavor. This is not completely unbearable, but this is not my first choice as a flavored water.
Delaine W.
Lancing, TN
Good tasting water just not as fresh as I like it but hey it's bottles water. What do you expect. I bought a couple times. Its some what expensive but some can afford. I don't buy all the time because it's so good to drink after a hard day working A buy all the time because it's so good to drink after
Jen P.
My biggest problem with dieting has always been my love of soda. After trying the deer park sparkling waters, my problem was no longer a problem. Instead of grabbing a soda for my meal, I grab one of these instead. It's bubbly, and flavorful and has no sugar or anything bad in it. Orange is my favorite flavor, but I love them all!
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
I don't really like this, I think the orange taste made me feel like I was drinking orange juice. the price wasn't that bad either, but that was for a single. Is still a pretty good value if you like oj. lol. I don't think I would buy this flavor again since its not for me.
angela m.
The orange essence is awesome! I love deer park water,but the flavoring makes it a delight to drink.i think the only improvement would be a lower price for the water. I would buy it again and strongly suggest you try this water