BY DEER PARK

Refresh yourself naturally with Deer Park Sparkling Water. A delicious blend of natural spring water, real fruit essence and light effervescence. It's the 100% natural and calorie-free way to quench your thirst for fun, fizz and flavor. Deer Park that's good water! see more...

• "these are very refreshing and light and really yummy." in 1 review
  • "sparkling water comes in wide variety of flavors and are a great alternative for when you want something healthy" in 1 review
Jamie S.
Rosemount, MN
I'm not sure if it's just me but I didn't really like this. I enjoy flavored sparkling water because it's a healthier alternative to soda. But this didn't hit the mark for me. It tastes like sparkling water and then someone said orange in another room. It's trying so hard to have an orange flavor but it just doesn't work out.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
Let me start by saying this - I LOVE La Croix, but they can get kind of pricey. I found these at Costco and decided to give them a shot. They are a wonderful replacement for La Croix and a much lower price point. I've tried several different brands and this one is by far the best, outside of La Croix of course. Very few ingredients, great flavor, no sodium. I'm a fan.
Renee W.
I can't say that I liked this Orange Essence Natural Spring Water. I have purchased Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water in the past, but I have never purchased the flavored waters before. I tried this thinking it would be a nice change, but I was wrong! It does have a touch of "orange" taste but actually tasted like a diet drink.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
So refreshing. This brand is inexpensive and can be found just about everywhere. I love the flavored waters. It is a great alternative to the more expensive waters. You will not be disappointed.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I love this! Flavor and carbonation without any sugar, artificial flavor, or artificial sweetener. I get this in a bulk pack with 3 other flavors (raspberry/lime, lemon, and black cherry) at Costco and drink it all the time! More fun than plain water.
Carmen H.
Huntsville, AL
I like Deer Park brand water, it's always crisp and refreshing! Fruit flavored waters are a freat alternative to regular water... this orange flavor isn't really for me, though.
amanda w.
This surprisingly wasn't my favorite. I'm not huge on carbonated drinks, but I love flavored water. The bubbly-ness (is that a word?) of this drink took me by surprise, and I didn't think the flavor was too outstanding either.
Rebekah L.
I love these waters! It is a good way to "trick" yourself into drinking more water since it is carbonated and flavored. Also, there are no artificial sugars or flavors in it so it is a MUCH healthier choice than soda!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love flavored water it helps me drink more water because plain water tends to get a little boring. This has such great flavor and I love the fizz too it is almost like you are drinking soda.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love these waters, I'm always getting dehydrated and I don't really like water, its to boring for me so I love drinking these they keep me hydrated because i actually like the taste of it.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Where can i buy this ?
hailey g.
Does this have a diet taste to it?