BY DEER PARK #95 in Seltzers & Tonics

Refresh yourself naturally with Deer Park Sparkling Water. A delicious blend of natural spring water, real fruit essence and light effervescence. It's the 100% natural and calorie-free way to quench your thirst for fun, fizz and flavor. see more...

Nique S.
I like to have a little hint of flavor in my water sometimes. I don't drink soda to often so the sparkling water gives the fizz that is needed sometimes when I want to add bubbles to my life. This water is great for those who add lemon or lime to their water. I am one of those people so this on the go is great to have. I once filled my water bottle with key limes. It wasn't a good idea.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I have never been big on sparkling water because it seems to have so much acid in it and it gives me horrible heartburn. However, with the Deer Park sparkling water, it does not have that affect on me. It is nice to be able to drink it without the side affects and also comes in different flavors which is a major bonus!
Shannon S.
State College, PA
I drink bottled water but do not usually buy flavored water. I do however love lime flavor in candy and other food items and so I decided to try the deer park sparkling natural spring water line essence and loved the lime taste. Not too strong, just enough to taste perfect!
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
This is not vapor wave water. This does nothing for your ego or your popularity. Buy fiji water if you want to be cool. That's what the cool kids do. We drink fiji, but sometimes you're broke so you have to drink this. It's okay I guess but Fiji is vaporwave.
Marcy S.
King, NC
I love citrus flavor so this water is perfect for me. I am not normally a deer park water fan but this one has a flavor like no other and a nice carbonation that gives it a little bit of sass. It is one of the best sparkling waters out there and I love for people to try it.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Pretty good. Tastes limey, but not like real lime. I'd rather have a packet of juice than this flavored water, as it's somewhere between tasting natural and tasting like Propel—I feel like I want one or the other, depending on my mood, and this is neither.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
I enjoyed the taste of this.On a hot day when I couldn't seem to get my thirst quenched, I tried the filled one I had in my fridge and wow,this really worked. I will definitely make this my first choice the next time I need a thirst quencher!!
roby d.
Advance, NC
This is burst of lime in every sip! It's almost like you feel fancy drinking this. This is my favorite flavor cause it's not over the top but it's not too faint of flavor. Would definitely serve this at get togethers and repurchase
Josi S.
Elizabeth, NJ
I was so skeptical the first time my friend offered me some Deer Park Sparkling Water. I had never tried something like it before! But I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by its amazing flavor (lime). It was very refreshing!
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Whenever I go on trips, they tend to carry these in the gas stations I go to, and I really love them. I would highly recommend one of these of you haven't tried it. It only has a slight flavor to it, and that's what makes it great!