BY DEER PARK #85 in Bottled Water

Refresh yourself naturally with Deer Park Sparkling Water. A delicious blend of natural spring water, real fruit essence and light effervescence. It's the 100% natural and calorie-free way to quench your thirst for fun, fizz and flavor. see more...

Nique S.
Nique S.
I like to have a little hint of flavor in my water sometimes. I don't drink soda to often so the sparkling water gives the fizz that is needed sometimes when I want to add bubbles to my life. This water is great for those who add lemon or lime to their water. I am one of those people so this on the go is great to have. I once filled my water bottle with key limes. It wasn't a good idea.
Saysha L.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I have never been big on sparkling water because it seems to have so much acid in it and it gives me horrible heartburn. However, with the Deer Park sparkling water, it does not have that affect on me. It is nice to be able to drink it without the side affects and also comes in different flavors which is a major bonus!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
This was nice, it added a great refreshing element to water - it wasn't too "limey" and the water didn't have that weird metallic taste a lot of sparkling waters do. It's a great tool to help me drink more water at work. I like the other flavors too, but this one is the best.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
State College, PA
I drink bottled water but do not usually buy flavored water. I do however love lime flavor in candy and other food items and so I decided to try the deer park sparkling natural spring water line essence and loved the lime taste. Not too strong, just enough to taste perfect!
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
King, NC
I love citrus flavor so this water is perfect for me. I am not normally a deer park water fan but this one has a flavor like no other and a nice carbonation that gives it a little bit of sass. It is one of the best sparkling waters out there and I love for people to try it.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a fan of flavored water. I rather have a juice or a plain water. Flavored water to me is like having a water juice. That being said, I will say that this water did have a good lime flavor. It was too potent. I would recommend thins if you like flavored water.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I recently mistakenly grabbed a Lime essence water at the convenient store. So the first drink was a shock haha . But I did enjoy the flavor. I would recommend this watet if you enjoy flavored water, I will buy this water again. The price is also very affordable.
Katie S.
Katie S.
So so good. The product has a great lime flavor and I love how carbonated the water is. I do have a little trouble finding the lime flavor in our local grocery stores. When I find it, I buy in bulk. This helped me get over drinking soda! Would highly recommend.
Sallie B.
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
This is not vapor wave water. This does nothing for your ego or your popularity. Buy fiji water if you want to be cool. That's what the cool kids do. We drink fiji, but sometimes you're broke so you have to drink this. It's okay I guess but Fiji is vaporwave.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Pretty good. Tastes limey, but not like real lime. I'd rather have a packet of juice than this flavored water, as it's somewhere between tasting natural and tasting like Propel—I feel like I want one or the other, depending on my mood, and this is neither.