BY DEER PARK

Refresh yourself naturally with Deer Park Sparkling Water. A delicious blend of natural spring water, real fruit essence and light effervescence. It's the 100% natural and calorie-free way to quench your thirst for fun, fizz and flavor. Deer Park that's good water! see more...

• Can you recommend some tasty flavors ...i like raspberry lime as well ... 1 Answers
Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water Berry Lime Essence 1L Plastic Bottle
  • "Not a huge fan of sparkling water, but I do agree that this is a great alternative when you want something fizzy but dont want the sugar (or fake sugar) that's in sodas. " in 2 reviews
  • "I typically like sparkling water and think it is very refreshing, but this was just a little bit too bitter for my liking. " in 2 reviews
  • "Amazing taste has a bunch of different flavors and keeps me hydrated well worth the purchase" in 1 review
jenai p.
jenai p.
I was able to sample this water for free and I did not like it. It's not like the sparkling water I'm used to by other brands. I would not recommend unless you really like that seltzer water taste.
cindi l.
cindi l.
between the fizz and berries it is a lot easier to drink water every day!! we need to drink 64 oz. per day to keep our organs healthy....did you know that?
Dustin C.
Dustin C.
Shoals, IN
Great product tastes amazing wonderful to drink i am a huge fan of this and will buy this every time for a drink of water
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I really love to use these sparkling waters as mixers when I'm making cocktails at home. A splash of my favorite vodka with some ice and a Deer Park Sparkling water poured over makes for a full flavored, low calorie drink! I really love the Berry Lime the best out of all of the flavors.
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
Berry Lime is such a great flavor choice and to add it to sparkling water is brilliant. I love that I don't have the desire to drink soda while drinking this!
Didi D.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this flavor. Berry and lime marry so well together. I LOVE La Croix, but they can get kind of pricey, so these are a great alternative. They are a wonderful replacement for La Croix and a much lower price point. I've tried several different brands and this one is by far the best, outside of La Croix of course. Very few ingredients, great flavor, no sodium. I'm a fan.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Rogers, AR
I love sparkling water...it gives me the bubbles without all of the syrup and calories...it's a crisp, clean flavor that is very refreshing.
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
If you love sparkling water your love deer park sparkling water you don't need to pay high price to have high end water
Alolika S.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Never really cared for sparkling water but this tastes good! Changed my viewpoint about water! :)
I recommend it!
anna C.
anna C.
Louisville , KY
Deerpark water is so refreshing and doesn't have a wonky bottled water taste. I am very picky about water and this one is one of my favorites. Add a slice of lemon and you have a very refreshing drink that is still healthy.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Environmentalist Expert
Can you recommend some tasty flavors of Deer Park Sparkling water? I have tried the raspberry lime and I enjoyed it.