Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water Berry Lime Essence uploaded by Keisha D.

BY DEER PARK #82 in Bottled Water

Refresh yourself naturally with Deer Park Sparkling Water. A delicious blend of natural spring water, real fruit essence and light effervescence. It's the 100% natural and calorie-free way to quench your thirst for fun, fizz and flavor. see more...

Amanda V.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this drink year round but in the hot months of the summer it is my go to drink. I am a huge fan of anything with bubbles so this was an easy alternative to drinking pop. I also love to mix it with some of my Favorited wines for a not so heavy drink with dinner.
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN
I don't normally drink flavored water, but if I do it has to be a berry taste. I don't like the lemon or orange flavors. It has artificial flavorings and quenches my thirst. I like the fact that they use recyclable materials in order to help the population.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
This is a definite staple
In the house!! My husband and kids absolutely love these waters. They come in a lot of different flavor a the lemon and orange are some of our favorites. These waters are not sweet at all but have the fruit flavor you love!
Melissa J.
Milford, DE
Watching your calories but still want some flavor & fizz? This is the right product for you! Berry Lime is a light, refreshing flavor without worrying about all the additives that you'll find in other soft drinks. I get it at Redners or Wal-Mart.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Pretty good tasting water, I like the flavor of these a lot. I only purchased them when they are on sale though, because they can get kind of expensive. Love that they are no calorie, you would never know. Will recommend!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm a water drinker. Not a fan of sodas or seltzer water and this is exactly what it tastes like. The carbonation is so overwhelming. You can barely taste the flavor. Definitely not a drink I would ever try again.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
The Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water with the flavor Berry Lime Essence has been an all time favorite of mine! Great taste and doesn't go stagnant in a short amount of time. Definitely recommend
Naadia A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was highly disappointed in this because of the lack of flavor. I was expecting it to be much stronger, but it just has a tiny hint of flavor and isn't as refreshing as I had anticipated.
Katalin B.
Kingsport, TN
I'm not usually a fan of sparkling water but this one wasn't to bad. It isn't over caffeinated and it has a very smooth taste. Not as cheap as water should be but it's an okay product.
Breanna M.
Waynesville, OH
This water is really good and they come in nice durable bottles that you can use over and over. The bottle last a good while and they hold a good amount of liquid.