Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water Berry Lime Essence uploaded by Keisha D.

BY DEER PARK #82 in Seltzers & Tonics

Refresh yourself naturally with Deer Park Sparkling Water. A delicious blend of natural spring water, real fruit essence and light effervescence. It's the 100% natural and calorie-free way to quench your thirst for fun, fizz and flavor. see more...

Jes K.
Mount Joy
I love this sparkling water. If you are trying to quit drinking pop for the summer this is the perfect drink for you. The price is really good for what you get. Super yummy tasting. This is my #SummerEssentials Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water Berry Lime Essence
Stephanie H.
I'm not much a fan of sparkling water, but if you are you'll like this. It's not as intense as other sparkling waters I've tried, so I liked that about it. Also, the flavor is pretty nice, although I wish it had a little more lime flavor to it. Overall, it's pretty good but I would still recommend 2L of sparkling water because it's more affordable and tastes pretty much the same.
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these more than I expected I would. I honestly didn't expect to like these, however, they surprised me in taste. I love having these in days I want a little kick in my water but don't want to put drink mix in. I love taking them with me on trail walks.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm a water drinker. Not a fan of sodas or seltzer water and this is exactly what it tastes like. The carbonation is so overwhelming. You can barely taste the flavor. Definitely not a drink I would ever try again.
alex b.
While the lime was strong and earned three stars, the berry was not as an intense flavor. I like berry. lots of very berry berry. Please consider adding whole chunks of freeze dried berry to this product so I don't have to. the chunkier the better.
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
I became a seltzer convert somewhat recently, and Deer Park's have become a staple of mine. I tend to like berry-lime flavors, and Deer Park offers them in sizes that are easier to carry around than the full liters. They're also widely accessible, and it's nice to have an option slightly more interesting than plain water and yet not full of sugar and/or caffeine.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
This is a definite staple
In the house!! My husband and kids absolutely love these waters. They come in a lot of different flavor a the lemon and orange are some of our favorites. These waters are not sweet at all but have the fruit flavor you love!
Melissa J.
MILFORD, DE
Watching your calories but still want some flavor & fizz? This is the right product for you! Berry Lime is a light, refreshing flavor without worrying about all the additives that you'll find in other soft drinks. I get it at Redners or Wal-Mart.
Marissa B.
Every time I go to the store I buy this! I'm not a big fan of water because it doesn't have a taste to me but I drink this everyday. It has a great taste and the bottles are very easy to carry around
Emma S.
Reading, PA
The Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water with the flavor Berry Lime Essence has been an all time favorite of mine! Great taste and doesn't go stagnant in a short amount of time. Definitely recommend