BY DEER PARK

Deer Park® Brand Natural Spring Water Sparkling Raspberry Lime.

100% Natural ingredients.

Raspberry lime with other natural flavors + CO2.

0 calories per 12 oz serving. see more...

Jessie Y.
AUGUSTA, GA
I actually was quite surprised to like this very much. Usually these types of sparkling water have a very noticeable artificial sugar or flavor taste, but this one doesn't. It tastes like you're drinking a soda without sugar
Megan S.
I really like this sparkling water. The flavor is ok – I prefer the plain and adding real lime juice to it – but this is a good one to help mix things up a bit. Normally I can find for $10 for $10 deal at Kroger. Much better than soda and no sodium like other sparkling/mineral waters.
Gabrielle M.
Framingham, MA
OBSESSED with this sparkling water flavor! It cures my soda craving, and has enough flavor to where I don't think I am drinking plain water. Although, the carbonation could be toned down a bit...to much hurts my stomach! But this is definitely the best Deer Park sparkling water flavor!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Has a very good taste and a variety of flavors.. If your like me and you don't like the taste of plain old water then you need to try deer park
This is probably the worst water I've ever tasted, it has a great fruity smell to it, but the taste not so fruity, and a horrible aftertaste.
Monique P.
Great alternative to soda.. Gives you that bubbly feeling you need to burp. Wish they would offer more flavors
Angelina C.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this because there's no sugar or artificial sweetener added. It has a fruit flavor with no calories.
Emily G.
Rochester, NY
Sooo good! I love the flavor! Such a refreshing drink and I love there are no calories in it!
Ashley J.
Does this have a bad aftertaste?
Lea H.
Does this flavor taste overly artificial?