BY DEER PARK

Deer Park® Lemon Essence Natural Sparkling Spring Water.
EST. 1873.
100% natural*.
Lemon essence with other natural flavors & CO2.
0 calories per bottle. see more...

• How carbonated is it? Is it strong like soda or is it just slight?1 Answers
  • Does it taste like water with lemon in it, or does it taste like ...1 Answers
  • Is the lemon flavor like typical flavored waters where it is supe...2 Answers
Deer Park Natural Sparkling Spring Water Lemon Essence
  • "The price for these are amazing and unlike cheaper sparkling waters are more natural tasting without the artificial sweetener taste." in 1 review
  • "When I stopped drinking soda I realized that the thing I missed the most was the fizz and these fill in nicely!" in 1 review
Sherice H.
Forestville
I purchase at least 4 to 6 bottles of this Sparkling Spring Water every time I go grocery shopping. I love mixing it with the syrups at IKEA because I can make my own personal sodas and I prefer drinking this over plain water.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I am always looking for different brands of sparkling water to try. I don't like water so the alternative for me is flavored waters. I'll be trying this kind when I find them in stores.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Doesn't taste like a soda but is refreshing as an alternative fur the summer. Give it a try, it's great way to save on calories too! It's not very sweet though, more of a water with a twist.
Allison C.
I always have at least 10 of these in my fridge. I love them especially after a night out. They make me refreshed and it's a great soda substitute. Helped me kick my habit!
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I not to sure about this product at all but some people say it really good then others say it not good at all so I'm might just try it myself to see if it good or not
Amber R.
It was hard to stop completely drinking soda so I picked up this water on my way home and I love it! It gives me the bubbles that I'm craving and has a great. Taste !
Haley H.
Comer, GA
Deer Park water to me is just disgusting. There is an after flavor that just doesn't sit well with me. IT is the one brand of water that I just can not bring myself to purchase again.
Kymberly F.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I am pretty picky when it comes to water, but this one is one of my favorites and we tend to keep it in the house regularly. No weird after taste. I love sparkling waters!
Alma j.
bought a bottle of this sparkling water at Atlanta Ga airport and love, love it!!! Getting a case at Walmart . Great choice to substitute soda..............................................
:-)
Corinne R.
Salisbury, MD
The price for these are amazing and unlike cheaper sparkling waters are more natural tasting without the artificial sweetener taste. I could drink these all day.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Is the lemon flavor like typical flavored waters where it is super overpowering, or is it nice and refreshing?
Alise S.
Does it taste like water with lemon in it, or does it taste like sweet it has been flavored?
Alise S.
How carbonated is it? Is it strong like soda or is it just slight?