BY DEER PARK

Lemon with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
With three sons All in 2 different sports activities we have to keep cases of water in the fridge. They are 16,13 & 12 one day Oldest said he was tired of plain so we went to the store & this has been their after activity drink now for over a year. I love how they can take it with them with no worry of leaks!
Breann D.
Breann D.
Piqua, OH
I liked it but it's not the greatest tasting thing to drink. It has nice packaging and was easy to open. I wouldn't recommend this flavor to those that don't like Lemon. I've had other water that was Lemon and those were better. I would not buy again unless my favorite flavor wasn't available.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Goose Creek, SC
I e been trying to kick a soda habit for a while and I've been testing a lot of sparkling waters. For me, this has enough bubbles and enough flavor, but not too much flavor. I like it super cold. I have a work stash for when I'm in the mood for something a little more interesting than water.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Henrico, VA
If you are not a normal average water drinking this is a great fix, I would only recommend it to people that are not use to drinking water on a daily basis, the water to others will probably not taste as well. I would definitely buy again at least until I am able to drink just normal water.
Charlene B.
Charlene B.
Dawson, GA
I love this product because it is very refreshing and crisp tasting. I like the way the bottle looks and its the ideal size for me. The value is good when it comes to the price. The lemon flavor is great makes you think you are relaxing on the beach. I would buy this again
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Boone, NC
This water is great!! it has just enough flavor and fizz to satisfy me when I want something other than just plan water, but still need the hydration. I have repurchased this many time. Looking forward to trying some of the poher flavors in the near future!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Nanjemoy, MD
These are my go-to diet drink. They are the perfect way to get the water you need and the flavor you miss from juices or soda. I like that it is just a hint of lemon flavor and it does not taste like you're drinking a can of pledge. I buy these regularly.
Kel D.
Kel D.
Springfield, VA
This flavor its good but its not my favorite, i prefer another one, like kiwi with strawberry, but this water its good to drink all the times, with all kind of foods or snacks, and the price its really cheap, so you can buy all the times, i recommed!
Haley I.
Haley I.
Athens, GA
If you think this will have a strong lemon flavor you will be very disappointed like I was. This is for classy people...I'm not classy...I like Splenda in my flavored sparkling beverages. Should probably be more clear that it's not super flavored
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I have to say this water helped me in the first trimester of my pregnancy. I suffered from HG and couldn't keep anything down at all. The lemon flavor mixed with the carbonation helped with the acid reflux I had and keeping some water down.