BY DEER PARK #79 in Bottled Water

Lemon with other natural flavors + CO2. Contains no juice. see more...

kierra w.
Macon, GA
Customer service just doesn't get worse. Ordered a weekly delivery of three 5-gallon waters, with a lease on a water dispenser. Many weeks, they'd never show up for deliveries, often they would drop off a delivery but never take the old bottles--and Deer Park customer service advised us to not pitch them or we'd be billed for them. To top it off, a credit card on file expired, and we were never notified that Deer Park was unable for bill us-instead, we received a letter from a collections agency.

If this isn't the sign of lazy business managers, I don't know what is. The collections agency settled for half the price of the water cooler, I sold that thing on Craigslist for $100, made a profit on their stupidity and signed up for deliveries with Nestle--and they on the other hand, are awesome.

Duces Deer Park. They can keep you chlorinated sewer water and your crappy customer service
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
I absolutely love lemon water, and it takes time to cut lemons and squirt the juice into water without getting seeds into it so this water comes in handy when you really want some lemon water and it's good when you want to go for a run or just sit around the house and just need a good drink!
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
The Lemon Essence water by Deer park has to be my favorite from this line. This has no artificial taste that I can tell. When its cold, it is very refreshing and taste like I put lemon in their myself. This is also drinkable at room temperature so this water is good in almost any situation.
Julia D.
Kill Devil Hills
I love Deer Park water! It's cheap and it's a number one choice of purified water! I drink it every day and it meets all my expectations! :) I am buying it at Walmart and nothing can be compared to this brand! I will definitely buy it again, moreover, it's in my pantry now.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I'm not sure what I didn't particularly care for with this brand but I didn't like it. The taste seemed a bit metallic to me but the first one I had was lukewarm. I chilled thoroughly the second and it wasn't so bad. I'll do what I have to make myself drink water.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA
This water tastes good the first few sips out of the bottle. If you close it for a few minutes and sip again, there is a slight odor (probably because of your spit). This is an unpleasant experience if you open and close it many times while drinking.
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
#deerpark is definitely my favorite brand of #water. It really quenches your thirst on those hot humid days and keeps you hydrated throughout the day! It's actually very cheap to buy by the case and you can make it last a while! Its great to drink while doing hard work and keeps you cool!
Cobi L.
Oh my my my. I am not a fan of water and I love this stuff, it doesn't actually taste like lemon water so if that's what you're wanting this may not be the most perfect product but it does taste like a sweet lemon water, and I love it.
Marva P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this seltzer water. Pefrect amount of lemon essence and carbonation. A real thirst quencher. Caebonation last after being opened. Very affordable. It's my first preference to other brands. I will always buy it.
Lizz B.
It's water there really isn't anything else to say about it. You can get it at target or Walmart generally. I buy this when I go up to college because the tap water is nasty. It tastes just as good as any other Brand.