BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsDeer Park
Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Raspberry Lime

Deer Park Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Raspberry Lime

DeerPark brand

What is your go-to grocery store item that you can't live without? Mine is [product:deer-park-raspberry-lime-sparkling-natural-spring-water]
Thoughts on sparkling water? I love [product:deer-park-raspberry-lime-sparkling-natural-spring-water]
Does this have a bad aftertaste?
Start your review of Deer Park Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Raspberry Lime!
Shyann C.
Jefferson, OH
Absolutely love deer park. Definitely my favorite water. Can't go wrong with deer park
gethsy P.
I love the flavor of this one!! it's so refreshing and it keeps me hydrated without guilt.
Lindsay J.
One of the best sparkling waters i have had for a good price! I like it better than the Watermelon Lime!
Melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love spring water and deer park is great my sister always raved about poland until i told her to get deer park and now she loves it too
Miranda W.
Portland, TN
I really like this as an alternative to regular water when I am out and about running errands. I add my daily Greens mix into it and it enhances the flavor and helps fulfill my daily health routine. I usually only get it when it's on sale.
Shannon H.
I always hated going to the store and not being able to find a sparkling water that didn't have artificial sweetener in it. Then I found deer park sparkling water. It's nice and refreshing and doesn't have any sweeteners in it. It's also great to add to a mixed drink.
Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
The Deer Park Sparkling Natural Spring Water in Berry Lime Essence is amazing! Such a nice, refreshing drink!
Emma M.
Barberton, OH
This sparkling water made it easy for me to cut back on soda. It is super yummy and tastes summery
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
I tried 3 different flavors of the dear park sparkling water, (cherry, watermelon lime, and raspberry lime) and really didn't care for any of them. The raspberry lime was probably the best of the three. I tried them both chilled and warm and it didn't really make a difference. The flavoring is very subtle, and left a weird after taste in my mouth. They seemed to be a little over carbonated to me, and I am considering letting them go flat and try again. Overall, I think I will stick with non carbonated flavored waters when I want low calorie refreshment.
Christina F.
Memphis, TN
Great tasting sparkling water. I really like that this comes in a bottle as opposed to a lot of other sparkling waters that only come in cans