Deer Park® Black Cherry Sparkling Natural Spring Water uploaded by Carolyn L.Deer Park® Black Cherry Sparkling Natural Spring Water uploaded by Kei H.

BY DEER PARK

Black cherry with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I received a free coupon to try this water. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t as amazing as it sounded. It had kind of an artificial taste to it like a fake sugar additive even though it says natural. I wouldn’t buy this again and am glad it was free.
Carolyn L.
Baltimore
This is the worst taste ever, I tried 3 times and couldn't drink it. I purchased a single bottle to see if I would like it, I also have a free package of the cans. Hope I can find someone that likes it so I can give it to them. Who's idea was this, very disappointed
Jim P.
I got a free can with my online pickup from Walmart. I saw and I was like “oh boy if this ain’t toot my horn” and I opened it and poured that thing in this big cup with ice in it. I took the sip. I was taken aback by how it tasted just like piss water! 🤮 It’s the bane of my existence in fact! 0/10 dropped the spaghetti
Chelsey B.
Rockingham, VA
It's absolutely awful! It does not taste like cherries at all to me. I tried to like it. I even chugged it. Sadly, I could not take more than 3 sips before I gave up and spit it out. The aftertaste and pretty bad, too. I would never buy this again, and I don't understand how other people genuinely enjoy this.
Faye P.
All flavors are terrible.  They tastes like seltzer water with a little flavor. The flavors may be good but the bubbles are so overwhelming I can't get passed it. I shook the bottle and released the top over 10 times and it it still too fizzy. You can buy seltzer water much cheaper if you are into it. I have a case to find something to do with it.
Kei H.
If I could give this no stars I would.... it's beyond nasty I thought black cherry is good so why not but I was wrong when it came to this I took a big sip and it made its way down my sink drain and into my trash can I will never buy ever again
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
I don't usually buy flavored water very often - I generally prefer regular water. But this is pretty good. It has a nice, subtle black cherry flavor, and it isn't too sweet or too strong of a flavor. I prefer regular water, but I would buy this again if I was in the mood for it.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I don't like sparkling water at all, water should not be bubbly. I do on the other hand love black cherry. I accidentally picked this up and I tried it because I didn't notice it wasn't the right water until I already took a drink. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't something I would ever buy again .
Robert S.
Avon, OH
Great water. Perfect price. Love this product. It is my go to water product.. Very easy to use bottle and is very affordable. The value of this product is very high compared to the competition. I am always leary of bottled water, but this product sets its standard much higher then like products
Megan R.
Normally I'm not a fan of sparkling water but these are actually pretty good. They're refreshing but not sweet. Over ice I think it tasted better but alone I wasn't thrilled. I think I would have liked a bit more sweetness but as a slight hint of flavor to your water it's good.
Audrey F.
Washington
Is it flavored with Splenda sugar