BY DEER PARK

Deer Park® Aqua Pod® Natural Spring Water.
Fun shape.
Portable size.
Healthy option.
8 Plastic bottles. see more...

Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
I used to love these when I was younger because of their unique shape but honestly they cost too much for bottled water.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
These are a nice size for little kids, but really...why? I mean, they are overpriced for water, and it's really not a large enough size for what a person needs in their diet. The reason I would buy them last year were when my younger 2 kids were smaller, and they would always waste bigger bottles. Otherwise, I save money just buying regular sized bottles.
Sharyn F.
I love these water bottles for my kids for school They are perfect fit for a lunch box and they are fun. I find that the kids drink the water more often with these fun aqua pods!
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
They are cute but that is about all they have going for them. They are a bit expensive compared to other bottled water products out there. Honestly though I just say get a reusable water bottle, but sometimes that isn't always possible. I go for the 16oz bottles of Deer Park but that is just me. They are cheaper, have more water in them, and there are more bottles per pack. Then again these are small so that makes them great for children, but other than that there are better choices out there.
Tosha M.
I'm not a big fan of deer park I don't like the taste of the water at all if I can I buy something else but if all else fails I make sure they are really cold I wouldn't recommend buying these to expensive for what little bit of water u get
Shannan F.
These are really convenient for lunchboxes or to go drinks when you're going to be out and about with children. The packaging is small and kid friendly. Kids really like things that are visually different so, they actually want to drink the water because the bottle is shaped a little different than the "grown-up" bottled waters.
Camille K.
Fort Washington, MD
These water bottles are so adorable. My mom gets these for my little brother all the time and they are perfect because he can never drink a full water bottle without waisting water. Even though it is great for kids it's not my age grouping that's the only reason I would give it a 4/5.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
These are a cute idea but not very practical. They don't hold much water and their odd shape makes makes them difficult to fit in your bag. It is always best to use reusable bottles but I know that is not always possible. The water tastes clear and it is cute but not practical.
lulu j.
I love this little guys they're great to take on game days for your children or a little picnic trip with your family , it also contains all the water your little one needs, and of course adults can join in the fun of this mini water bottles .good ^_^
Melissa K.
These have been perfect for getting my daughter to drink her fluids. They are small and very portable and give her a sense of accomplishment. The price is ok and we usually buy them at the local supermarket.