BeveragesWaterDeer Park
100% Natural Spring Water

Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water

DeerPark brand

Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water ? It is so much better then average water.
How is product ???
How is product ???
Start your review of Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water!
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Miriam N.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
It’s a very good product. It keeps me hydrated and it tastes amazing 🥲 also you save money #f4f #walmart #cvs #bjs #costco
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Wendy R.
Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
We love this water in my house. Admittedly, we generally purchase whatever water is on sale at the grocery store or at Walmart. I do prefer this water to Dasani because there is no added salt. I like that Deer Park is one of the only brands that uses spring water, rather than bottled tap water, which is freer from pollutants and full of various trace minerals. They also use BPA-free bottles. In researching for this review, I just learned something that I will include. If the brand’s ingredient label says "purified water" beware. This is a fancy term for tap water with some added minerals. Spring water, on the other hand, is water that has been filtered by the earth itself and then sourced. Interesting and good to know. A 24 pack of 16.9 ounce bottles generally runs under $5 at Walmart. Because of what I learned doing this review and the taste of this product, I will be purchasing this brand of water from here on forward.
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
It's nothing fancy or a big name brand but that doesn't influence my opinion. It taste good and refreshing & it quenches my thirst. It's very affordable also.
Coletha L.
Mobile
Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water uploaded by Coletha L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter love this water it’s good for us and all my kids drink it every day take bottle to work with me every day as well  my family love this water my grandkids and drink this water every day as well
mo S.
chicago
Very refreshing and great quality. Honestly my favorite brand of water because there is always great packaging and low prices!
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, NC
Always love Deer Park water! Tastes wonderful cold or warm! And it is usually always in the gas stations and grocery store when I want it.
Leah O.
Hamburg
Good for hikes and vacations and just about anywhere that you need water which is screw here yes good value
Ciji L.
Lexington, KY
My son is super obsessed with Deer Park water. It must be all the rage in middle school right now! I couldn't disagree..its a great tasting pure refreshing water.
Jennie G.
Newport
I absolutely love deer park water it taste just like it is straight from the spring.
Amanda M.
Winston Salem, NC
Tastes like any other water. I buy this when it goes on sale, the sales are really good at Harris Teeter sometimes.