BY DEER PARK #17 in Bottled Water

Not just another pretty bottle... Our Eco-shape® bottle is unique and contemporary, but its real beauty is more than just its nice-looking shape. Choose the refreshing natural spring water that makes a difference. Deer Park® 100% natural spring water - our commitment: we've always been committed to monitoring o8ur springs in order to assess their health and manage long term water supply both now and in the future. Be green.

• How good is this and where can I buy it?2 Answers
  • Would you buy this water?27 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed a change in their water? I had to...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Tap water. From a Park. It must be natural. It must not be filtered tap water that anyone in whatever location the bottling plant is located in could put in a bottle themselves and slap a label on. It's special, because it says Park on the label.
Frances L.
South Parkersburg
It is very good quality. I have been drinking it for weeks and I prefer it over tap or any other water. It was affordable. It has quality packaging. The label did not come off. I would definitely recommend it to others if they prefer bottled water.
Lisa C.
I got a great deal with this water. I got 3
24 pack of water for $6.00 at shoprite this week. It’s a great steal. I love the taste of this water it’s not like other waters. I would definitely purchase again.
Cody M.
E Bernstadt, KY
Cheap and great tasting,clean water. It is my go to water when I purchase which is usually two cases a week. I do not drink any other water because they all seem to have some sort of artificial or purified taste where this is just clean natural tasting water.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I always buy the 12 fl oz of these water bottles, it is the perfect size and I can just chug it all and move on to what I was doing. I am a hair stylist so I am always on the run and I don't get much time to rest or stay hydrated, so these are convenient for for me.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Water isn’t just water to me. Here’s a water that I can drink. It’s usually more affordable than alternatives. While my hubby still prefers Poland Spring, I think this flavor is good enough to continue buying.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This is always in my fridge and in my pantry. For a little over 3 bucks a case, I will always be drinking my daily water intake! They're easy to pack for lunches and when I'm on the go, I'm sure to put some in the diaper bag!
Laci B.
This is my favorite water and the price is also great! It doesn't have he harsh plastic taste like a lot of bottled water so it's always what I look for. It's definitely something I would recommend to others!
Jennifer Y.
we just made the switch to deer park water ! and my family really likes it ! my kids really like the size of the bottles (i do to ) an the fact that the bottles have a spout on them , makes for less mess (lets face it moms, we need less mess!) i will be giving these waters out at our kids practices for snack drinks !!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Quality product for a reasonable price. Then again how can you really go wrong with water. I can usually find it at any grocery store or gas station. The only negative that I have is that the bottle neck is so short so sometimes water spills everywhere if the cap is on really tight. Obviously, not an issue when it comes to if I'll buy it but something to note.
Naiyanna B.
Elkins Park, PA
Is this water healthy for you?
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
What is so different about this kind compared to the rest of the brands of water?
Billie W.
Would you buy this water?
What kind of water taste good ?
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I love Deer Park water. Are they going to start making flavored water?