BY DEER PARK

Not just another pretty bottle... Our Eco-shape® bottle is unique and contemporary, but its real beauty is more than just its nice-looking shape. Choose the refreshing natural spring water that makes a difference. Deer Park® 100% natural spring water - our commitment: we've always been committed to monitoring o8ur springs in order to assess their health and manage long term water supply both now and in the future. Be green.

• How good is this and where can I buy it?2 Answers
  • Would you buy this water?27 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed a change in their water? I had to...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Frances L.
South Parkersburg
It is very good quality. I have been drinking it for weeks and I prefer it over tap or any other water. It was affordable. It has quality packaging. The label did not come off. I would definitely recommend it to others if they prefer bottled water.
Bella P.
Alpharetta , GA
Purchased at: Costco
We just moved to GA from the North East and the first thing we noticed and missed was good bottled water. We miss Poland spring water sooo much, but found Deer park spring water. Deer Park spring water is the only bottled water we buy now that we are in GA. Now, I definitely hate the taste, so no recommendation here but if you gotta, check it out.
Lisa C.
I got a great deal with this water. I got 3
24 pack of water for $6.00 at shoprite this week. It’s a great steal. I love the taste of this water it’s not like other waters. I would definitely purchase again.
Cody M.
E Bernstadt, KY
Cheap and great tasting,clean water. It is my go to water when I purchase which is usually two cases a week. I do not drink any other water because they all seem to have some sort of artificial or purified taste where this is just clean natural tasting water.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
This is always in my fridge and in my pantry. For a little over 3 bucks a case, I will always be drinking my daily water intake! They're easy to pack for lunches and when I'm on the go, I'm sure to put some in the diaper bag!
Laci B.
This is my favorite water and the price is also great! It doesn't have he harsh plastic taste like a lot of bottled water so it's always what I look for. It's definitely something I would recommend to others!
Jayda N.
Macon
I'm not a very big water drinker but if I do have to buy water for camping or to make baby bottles this is definitely the water I trust with my family I use it it is Affordable I buy it in bulk at my local Sam's Club
Kevan R.
Poteau
Me and my family traveled to Washington D.C. and they had nothing but Deer Park there. I’m used to having Ozarka Spring Water. But Deer Park tasted really great!
Jennifer Y.
we just made the switch to deer park water ! and my family really likes it ! my kids really like the size of the bottles (i do to ) an the fact that the bottles have a spout on them , makes for less mess (lets face it moms, we need less mess!) i will be giving these waters out at our kids practices for snack drinks !!
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Quality product for a reasonable price. Then again how can you really go wrong with water. I can usually find it at any grocery store or gas station. The only negative that I have is that the bottle neck is so short so sometimes water spills everywhere if the cap is on really tight. Obviously, not an issue when it comes to if I'll buy it but something to note.
Naiyanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this water healthy for you?
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
What is so different about this kind compared to the rest of the brands of water?
Billie W.
Would you buy this water?
What kind of water taste good ?
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I love Deer Park water. Are they going to start making flavored water?