BY DEEPA GURNANI

Ivory Ladies 100% Woven Cotton Embroidered with Crystals, Beads, Metallic Wire, Farm Rasied Feathers-Center Feather. Skinny Crystal Headwrap with Side Feather, Ivory see more...

patricia c.
San Diego, CA
Great This crème works and works well. I broke out badly after an allergic reaction to some makeup. I was left with some ugly dark spots on my face. The Asian man at my local beauty supply store told me about this crème. I purchased it and after 3 weeks I was soo glad that I did. My marks are almost completely gone. I'm so elated cause nothing I used worked like this. It cleared up my blemishes and did not lighten any other areas of my face, which would have left me with uneven skin tone. Also I had NO BREAK OUTS from it. Highly unusual because I have super sensitive skin.
Love love love this product. The only downside is that it has Hydroquinone.
Madeline I.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't think this is very cute. Feathers are slowly going out of style. It's small enough to get away with and maybe add a little flair to your outfit, but I'm not a fan of it.
Shianne J.
Kite, GA
Love this!! I'm kind of out of the headband stage but this would look great on my little sister! Could be a great gift!!
Nicole H.
Very cute and adds a Great Gatsby flair to an outfit, however it can slip out sometimes so I use bobby pins to secure it in place.
Jessica T.
Love this subtle but striking head piece. I love that it dresses up well but also looks amazing with jeans!
Nhungoc L.
Saint Paul, MN
I;m starting to use head band to style my hair lately and these make me look cute simply with hair down
Alicia B.
I use a lot of headbands because I have short hair so this one is very cute!
Maria D.
Yorktown Heights, NY
This is so pretty, I love the details that it can show on the hair is so feminine and delicate!
taniussha v.
Very cute accessory after a beautiful hairstyle will give a very simple touch to this umm cute to go to a meeting of friends put it and look great
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Can you wash this with no problems? Does it get dirty fast? Is it durable?
Anita T.
Mcdonough, GA
I have kind of a big head so sometimes elastic head bands are a little tight and tend to roll and slip up at the nape of my neck. Anyone know if this is on the smaller side? Its so cute
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Can you wash this with no problems? Does it get dirty fast? Is it durable?
Nicole G.
Weston, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stay on well? Bands often slide off my head.