BY DEEPA GURNANI

Multi Stone Headwrap - Ivory/Peach. 100% Cotton Woven Ladies Embroidered Headband w/ Glass Crystal, Cut Beads & Elastic.  Measures approximately 21" with elastic.  Handmade in India by skilled Artisans. Multi Stone Headwrap, Ivory/Peach. see more...

Deepa Gurnani Multi Stone Headwrap
  • "I have this headband and I love it because it's super cute but it's not comfortable at all" in 2 reviews
  • "this headband looks so nice I used to have a nice one that had these 2 little combs on top of the band it broke on me about 2 years ago and could never find one the same as the one I had" in 1 review
  • "Usually I get headaches from wearing headbands for a long time but this one never gives me one." in 1 review
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I love Deepa Gurnani hair accessories. They are absolutely beautiful and take any hairstyle to a whole new level. You can easily wear these with something casual or more formal and they transition just as beautifully. They're expensive, but quality. They don't lose their beading or stones like cheaper accessories do.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Love these headbands. You can put your hair up into a messy bun or poanytail and this gives it a more polished and cuter look! This can dress up your hairstyle!
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
I absolutely love this headband!! Usually I get headaches from wearing headbands for a long time but this one never gives me one. It's so comfortable!!
Amber S.
Deepa Gurnani Multi Stone Headwrap is gorgeous hair accessory. It looks well made and comfortable. I would love to own one of these!
sony c.
Knoxville, TN
I really like this headband. It has style and can dress up any hairstyle. It is easy to style your hair while not overpowering it.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this headband! It's hard to find a headband that will stay in my hair where it's so thin and straight but I love this one!
magali c.
bridgeport, CT
Looks very nice. It's very stylish will go on well with jeans and a pretty shirt. With the hair down or up in a bun.
Lindsy  C.
Midland, TX
Love these headbands but they are a little pricey. They are of very good quality so I guess you get what you pay for.
Sarah S.
Stollings, WV
Super cute way to get your hair out of your face & be in style. Would go well with any hairstyle, or any outfit.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
These are so cute. They look great with many different hairstyles. I have seen stuff that's similar to this.
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Would this be a good headband for someone who has very thin hair ?
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?