Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream 0.5oz

by DERMA E

A revolutionary double-action eye cream Formulated with two of the most powerful and effective peptides Helps promote collagen synthesis to re-structure skin Visibly reduces the appearance of even the deepest lines, wrinkles and crow's feet Enriched...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream 0.5oz!
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream 0.5oz uploaded by Paige C.
I love this hydrating night cream! Goes on so smooth, but is on the heavier side so great as a night product. When I am feeling lazy at night I clean my face and use this product & that is it for the night!
Lauren A.
Jacksonville, FL
This eye cream is great! It has a nice smooth texture, sinks in nicely, and leaves skin just a bit dewy. I use this morning and night and find it moisturizing. I didn’t have many wrinkles to begin with but I feel like this is good for prevention.
Rachel W.
South Orange, NJ
I use this nightly for about 16 weeks. I didn't really notice a difference in the smoothest of my skin the dark circles under my eyes or improvements overall. I don't think the product was very effective and I will not be buying again.
Steffany A.
Richardson
Loved it! Could definitely see a difference! Started using more of their products! It was gentle enough for me. It completely blew my expectations away!

Looking for your answer?