Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V uploaded by Rhyanna K.Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V uploaded by Tami S.Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V uploaded by Krista P.

BY OFF! #4 in Insect Repellent

Sprays Upside Down Too!   Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Contains No CFC s or Other Ozone Depleting Substances. Provides long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and biting flies: stable flies, black flies, sand flies and deer flies. Also repels chiggers, fleas, gnats and no-see-ums from treated skin and clothing. OFF!® Deep Woods Insect Repellent V gives effective protection and is not greasy, won t stain and resists perspiration. see more...

Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Even though summer is sadly almost over, the bugs are still around for a little longer. With fall bonfires, hayrides, and just spending time outside before winter rears its ugly head you need to protect yourself from pesky predators! Mosquitoes, ticks, sometimes fleas carry nasty diseases such as west Nile and lime disease. This product protects from all the little critters that our out there looking for a victim to infect! Be safe and always protect yourself from the insects that carry life threatening diseases! I recommend this product for any of your outside adventures. You can find it at Walmart
Kathy G.
Clanton , AL
I was bite by a tick years ago and ended up with rocky mountain spotted fever. It has not been a nice thing at all. When i was told if i would of used deep woods off i could of possibly not of been biten, i started buying this. I wear it daily! I never walk outside without it on. I apply it 2-3 times a day. As much as i use it is a bit pricey but well worth every penny. I never get bit by anything anymore. Living in the south that says alot cause we have bugs everywhere.
Anndria T.
The only thing that works even better than off dry is deep woods off dry insect repellent. My husband and I hike a lot in the blue ridge mountains. Its the only repellent that truly works. We also use it in the canals at hatteras, nc. Very buggy places, but no match for this stuff.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This used to be my go to insect repellent for taking bikes. It does keep insects at bay for a good two hours or so, but it does wear off quicker than you think. Also, deer flies do not care about this spray at all and will bite you anyways.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
The smell of this stuff is horrible. Barring that it is the best bug repellent. I have really sensitive skin and I always get bit first and the most. This stuff definitely does it's job to keep the bugs AWAY
Mikayla H.
This bug spray is a LIFE SAVOR! I live in Florida and its summer, so you can imagine how horrible I get bit up the second I step outside. Whenever I apply this I NEVER ever get bit. As long as you apply this everywhere you could possibly get bit, this product will work for you.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This product is amazing!! It does keep everything off plus its affordable in my opinion. This brand is my favorite in reeling insects I have used this for a lot of years and I always know this will give me the results I want. If you want something good you need to try this.
Stewart P.
I hate the smell but this stuff works great compared to competitors. I get very bad reactions to most insect bites so this is a must-have pretty much everywhere I go. I wish there was something they could do about that smell because it is really dreadful but it's worth the help it provides.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love to use this bug spray whenever I go camping with my family. It is an easy spray on can that isn't difficult to apply to the skin. The price is affordable. I don't insect repellent very often so one can lasts a very long time. It is very convenient to pack and carry around.
Dora C.
I keep this bug spay on hand every summer. It works great to keep mosquitoes from biting and keeps flys away. I have used it on adults and children. A must in the south in the summertime. The smell is also not bad.
Diana P.
Does this help repel ticks?
Angela J.
Knoxville, TN
How we does this work ? Do you have to keep reapplying ?
Julie S.
Does this protect from the zika virus
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
If you are outside for a long period of time or getting in the lake or pool, then yes, you must reapply. I have found that it will work for hours though. We love it for our hikes, fishing, and camping trips
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.