Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V uploaded by Rhyanna K.Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V uploaded by Tami S.Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V uploaded by Krista P.

BY OFF! #4 in Insect Repellent

Sprays Upside Down Too!   Repels Mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Contains No CFC s or Other Ozone Depleting Substances. Provides long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and biting flies: stable flies, black flies, sand flies and deer flies. Also repels chiggers, fleas, gnats and no-see-ums from treated skin and clothing. OFF!® Deep Woods Insect Repellent V gives effective protection and is not greasy, won t stain and resists perspiration. see more...

Erica S.
Erica S.
Decorator Expert
I personally love this bug spray. Our backyard has so many mosquitoes and gnats this year that it's ridiculous. This has kept the bug bites off of us, our guests and actually makes them fly away, leaving our dogs relieved. No, we do not spray it on our dogs, I'm just trying to explain how well it works. The smell isn't too much to handle but there definitley is one. If you're sensitive to that aspect of bug sprays, I'd recommend something else, however, I haven't had successful bug spray like this in a long time.
Shonda W.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
I always have this stuff in my #beachbag and it is a #summer MUST. My son and I both react very poorly to insect bites, but we both enjoy the outdoors and want to be outside a lot during the hot Summer months. I like the Deep Woods Off because it keeps all insects off of our skin, which makes for a much more enjoyable outside experience. Second, it dries quickly and thus, you do not feel as if you are covered in a sticky residue. I have used this stuff for years and I will continue to use it.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Living in Minnesota, the land of 10,000 lakes AND mosquitos, this is an absolute necessity for myself and my son during the summer. We both react very badly to mosquito bites - worse than just the normal itching the everyone tends to get. We cannot go outside without this. Once we put this on we are good to go and hardly ever have to worry about those pesky things. I have a bottle stashed in my vehicle, house, garage, basically everywhere!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Batson, TX
I live literally in the woods. Bugs, (especially mosquitoes) always like to unexpectedly show up, and this is my go to. This stuff is great, it has a smell, but honestly, if it does the job then ignore the scent! It goes away after a few minutes. I don't like to take any chances, especially with all of the viruses they carry!! Soooo Yes, buy it, go buy it!
Jere C.
Jere C.
This works great on keeping mosquitoes, ticks and other biting insects away from you in the summer time. Unfortunately, with the Zika virus potentially making its way to the US, I'm taking all precautions while pregnant. While the smell isn't as pleasant as the family skintastic off, it's not terrible. Price isn't bad since you don't need to use a ton!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Panama City, FL
My go to bug repellent! I live in Florida, and we love to have barbeques and spend time in the backyard, but we were always being forced inside due to the relentless mosquitoes at night. We now keep a can of this on our patio table and do a quick spray, and the bugs stay away all night. definitely the best brand of bug spray i have used!
Bobbie Jo W.
Bobbie Jo W.
North Richland Hills, TX
#beachbag essential.

This is a good bug repellent. I have always trusted the Off brand. Other brands don't compare to this product. With all the diseases that the mosquitoes carry today we can never be too protected. If any of my friends ask which mosquito repellant would I use I always tell them off.
Heather P.
Heather P.
I can't go outside during the summer for 5 minutes without getting bit by at least 3 different mosquitoes. Off does seem to help (especially Deep Woods), though it doesn't keep them all away. That may not be the brand's fault. I would definitely buy it again, I just wish it was more powerful.
Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.
OFF works great, it repels insects great and is just an overall great product. It also doesn't smell as bad as the other repellents on the market, which is always a plus!

I would definitely recommend it because we tested it out and use this product all the time - we trust it 100%.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is one of the best big repellents I have used, never disappointed with this product. It keeps those mosquito bites away. This has a good amount of deet compared to other products. This is the only bug spray I trust on my little ones and would definitely recommend it ❤️
Diana P.
Diana P.
Does this help repel ticks?
Angela J.
Angela J.
Knoxville, TN
How we does this work ? Do you have to keep reapplying ?
bethany s.
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
If you are outside for a long period of time or getting in the lake or pool, then yes, you must reapply. I have found that it will work for hours though. We love it for our hikes, fishing, and camping trips
Julie S.
Julie S.
Does this protect from the zika virus
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.