BY OFF! #14 in Insect Repellent

Long Lasting Protection from Mosquitoes, Ticks, Biting, Flies, Gnats & Chiggers. Repels Mosquitoes that May Carry West Nile Virus. Not Oily or Greasy. Insect Repellent VIII. Contains No CFCs or Other Ozone Depleting Materials A Family Company Since 1886 ~Fisk Johnson. see more...

Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Dry Aerosol Insect Repellent
  • "This smells a bit more like a useful bug spray, but both in my home in the city and out at our cabin this did not work enough." in 2 reviews
  • "It's just a normal bug spray smell that we all used to smell as kids." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is amazing when I go camping and am hiking trails all day." in 1 review
Anndria T.
The only thing that works even better than off dry is deep woods off dry insect repellent. My husband and I hike a lot in the blue ridge mountains. Its the only repellent that truly works. We also use it in the canals at hatteras, nc. Very buggy places, but no match for this stuff.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Out of the versions of off deep woods, this is the best. Normal off deep woods is very greasy to the touch and doesn't really soak in. This is much more comfortable to wear with the same amount of wear time and repelling power.
Dani S.
I love the Deep Woods Off products because they really do work to keep most mosquitos and bugs off me during outdoor trips. Mosquitos are attracted to me about a billion times more than a lot of other people I know, and so I'm constantly being eaten up outside (especially because we live in a region with a terrrrrible mosquito problem and very sticky humid summers) and the bites swell to three or four times their size on me very quickly! Needless to say I hate going without an effective bug repellent.
The Deep Woods Off products work well, though this dry version doesn't work AS well as some other products from the line, it still works pretty darn good.
Trista H.
Sylmar , CA
This Off repellent works relatively well. I picked up a pack of them at Costco. I used this when I was in the middle of the woods shooting a wedding. I used it all over and often and I only got one mosquito bite. I also use it when I have to do yard work at twilight then I have to be very deliberate as to spray every square inch that isn't covered by clothes. I guess the mosquitos in my backyard really like me. I really like that it doesn't leave a residue on your skin and doesn't have a strong smell.
Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
So.. each summer, I spend eight weeks at overnight camp and sleep in a tent filled with bugs. I basically, rely on Off all summer. My first year, I remember being eaten alive, but two years later I used Off and it worked! Simple and easy to use. Works well!
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
I absolutely love this product. For some reasons mosquitos absolutely loves me and I can't go outside at any time of the day and not get bitten and then my skin just swollen and it's awful. I have tried many other products and Off! Deep woods is the only one that works for me. It does smell really strong but I don't care because I get to enjoy the outdoors with everyone else. I would definitely recommend.
Chanel G.
I live in NC and BUGS ARE EVERYWHERE! I cant seem to  cookout  without flies flying everywhere. Mosquito's coming to eat 'US" at the BBQ. Wasp and Bumble Bees are joining the Fiesta and let me not forget the Ants that are sneakily trying to get a crumb or two for the greedy Queen! I always keep this around for protection. You cant enjoy the BBQ with the annoying pesky bullies around!
Jessika C.
This doesn't smell as terrible as I find many bug sprays can. It dries quickly and is comfortable on the skin, but I do recommend reapplying to be safe. It's a good value as well. I find Walmart has the best price, but I'd shop around to be sure.
abbie c.
Kept some of the bugs away. I’m not sure if I’m the only one, but I had a really bad allergic reaction to this stuff. My lips tingled, I developed hives that were super itchy, and could barely breathe. Funny thing is their family care bug sprays don’t bother me it’s just this one. I recommend to always do a patch test just in case!
Stacey P.
Saint Marys, GA
I have been having issues with gnats and other small pests in my backyard that bite and cause itchiness after being outside for only a few minutes. I pulled this stuff out from a hiking trip awhile back, and this has helped a lot. I keeps the bugs off, and I don't find the smell to be super overpowering like some bug sprays, though it is a little stinky!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Does this have a strong scent?
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Samantha C.
How well does this work? I get bit by bugs so bad.
María R.
weston, FL
It is good quality considering requiring similar products in the market?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Anyone else still get bit after using this?