Deep Steep Organic Sugar Scrub uploaded by Amber G.
2 colors available

BY DEEP STEEP

A Supreme Exfoliant Clean - Pure - Natural. Chemical free. Paraben free. Preservative free. 100% Natural. 100% Vegan...safe for you and the planet. Organic Shea Butter...moisturizes skin. Natural Vitamin E...repairs & nourishes A supremely effective full body treatment.  Removes dead skin cells, increases circulation and moisturizes skin to perfection. Deep steep organic moisturizing sugar scrub offers a one-step beauty ritual for exfoliating your skin.  Le. see more...

Amber G.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
LOVE this sugar scrub. I bought a tub of it for myself and then went back and got more to give as gifts. The scent is so calming. The formula is creamy and not too rough. I love it in the summer after shaving. I don't have to apply lotion after the shower when I use this.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
This stuff smells great. it does leave your skin feeling silky smooth. I use it before I get a spray tan or before I decide to use sunless tanner.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Moncks corner, SC
I'm obsessed with this sugar scrub. It's a great exfoliater and melts after without the greasy oily feel of some scrubs. I use this one a week for super soft skin! Plus it's vegan and not tested on animals
Laura P.
Laura P.
I've used a lot of body scrubs. Like, a whole bunch. This stuff is far and away the best. Soft soft hands down. IT smells amazing, its rich, it takes off just enough skin. Deep Steep Body Scrub did wonders for my rough dry feet.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
I love this product so much! It leaves your body exfoliated but also soft and conditioned and it smells great! I would buy it again!