Deep Steep Organic Body Lotion

Clean - Pure - Natural. Like a vitamin pill for the skin. Soy Body Lotion. Replenished the moisture the day takes away while leaving your skin delightfully scented. A detoxifying infusion of Organic herbal extracts blended with Organic oils, butters and vitamins make this light lotion the perfect anytime moisture choice. Luxury without compromise is our commitment to providing the most naturally pampering body care products available. all of our formulas are free of artificial ingredients and chemical preservatives; inste. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Belle H.
Portland, OR
I freakin love this lotion! I have honeydew spearmint which smells like a really good cup of camomile tea. I use it for hand lotion and it's the best! It's not too runny, not too thick and it absorbs almost right away. You don't have to use much and your skin will be so soft and smell amazing. This is the best lotion I've ever had.
Katie T.
I have this lotion in the Tangerine/Melon scent, and it works so nicely! The smell is so nice and lotion makes my skin nice and soft. It's also organic, made with shea and soy oil, which is big bonus for me!
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I have the mango papaya scent. It smells like Hawaii. It really makes your skin so soft. Its obvious the argon oil has an effect. Got mine at T.J. Maxx. Love it!
gurlsss2000 g.
Deep steep organic body lotion is great, i recommend this to everyone.