Deep Steep Organic Body Lotion

by Deep Steep

Clean - Pure - Natural. Like a vitamin pill for the skin. Soy Body Lotion. Replenished the moisture the day takes away while leaving your skin delightfully scented. A detoxifying infusion of Organic herbal extracts blended with Organic oils, butters and vitamins make this light lotion the perfect anytime moisture choice. Luxury without compromise is our commitment to providing the most naturally pampering body care products available. all of our formulas are free of artificial ingredients and chemical preservatives; inste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Deep Steep Organic Body Lotion!
Vanessa Milena  M.
Deep Steep Organic Body Lotion uploaded by Vanessa Milena  M.
I love this lotion. It has a perfect small and remember freshness and cleanliness. My favorite part it is the hydrated and even skin sensation that remains after applying the cream. I really love Deep Steep and this Brand is Cruelty free and Vegan. ❤️
Belle H.
Portland, OR
I freakin love this lotion! I have honeydew spearmint which smells like a really good cup of camomile tea. I use it for hand lotion and it's the best! It's not too runny, not too thick and it absorbs almost right away. You don't have to use much and your skin will be so soft and smell amazing. This is the best lotion I've ever had.
anna C.
Kings Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the mango papaya scent. It smells like Hawaii. It really makes your skin so soft. Its obvious the argon oil has an effect. Got mine at T.J. Maxx. Love it!
gurlsss2000 G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Deep steep organic body lotion is great, i recommend this to everyone.
Deep steep organic body lotion is great, i recommend this to everyone.
Katie T.
I have this lotion in the Tangerine/Melon scent, and it works so nicely! The smell is so nice and lotion makes my skin nice and soft. It's also organic, made with shea and soy oil, which is big bonus for me!

Looking for your answer?