Deep Steep Nourishing Volume Conditioner, 10 fl oz uploaded by Teodora D.

BY DEEP STEEP

Strengthens Fortifies with Visible Lift from Root to Tip br Full Body Deep Steep Nourishing Volume Conditioner restores body and lift, instantly transforming fine, flat strands for noticeably thicker, fuller hair. An exclusive Coconut Milk Extract strengthens and amplifies the hair cuticle while Marine Algae Extract coats each strand for visible lift from root to tip. Deep Steep Clean - Pure - Natural No Harsh Chemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Dyes or Phthalates We do not test on animals. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Really good product for the price. My hair feels soft and smooth after using this (and I have pretty damaged hair).
It also lasts for a long time and smells nice - not too strong.
Recommend.
David G.
Davenport , IA
Omg I love this conditioner I recommend to ladies it's really affordable in my opinion I strongly recommend if you love soft hair annoys very effective it won't disappoint you it left my hair wonderfully
Stephanie D.
Tampa, FL
Love this conditioner! I only use a small amount and it works wonders for my naturally curly hair! I even use a very small amount on my toddlers curly hair and it works wonderfully! No buildup just perfect conditioned hair!
Lupe G.
Use this when hair is dry ! It's like a good deep conditioning product and it helps repair your damaged hair so it's good for your scalp