BY DEEP STEEP

Clean - Pure - Natural Deep Steep’s Moisture Stick is rich in hydrating oils and butters to target dry areas while herbal extracts tone and strengthen.  Formulated to melt on contact with the heat from your skin, the Moisture Stick glides on easily and hydrates even the driest skin.  Apply to any area of the skin need of extra moisture. No Parabens. No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Fragrances. No Chemical Preservatives. Not Tested On Animals. see more...

Kelly D.
These are amazing! Highly emoillent, cheap, portable, cute packaging and Ive found this is fantastic for the under eye area. You get a lot of product for around $5, so it will last a very long time. Lots of 'scents'. I will be buying a few more to keep them everywhere. They can be used anywhere on the body, cuticles, heels, elbows, knees etc. Anywhere you want heavy duty moisturizing. I haven't been so excited about a product in a very long time. Fabulous! Again, they are so cheap so if you buy one and don't like it, no worries! You can pass it along to me! LOL Have a wonderful day!
Kaity R.
I have the Lavender scent and I love it. I keep it in my purse or jacket pocket for on-the-go moisturizing my hands. It's different than lotion, because it's coconut oil & shea butter based, but it absorbs into your skin within about a minute and leaves them feeling so smooth. I live in the desert and it saves my dry hands!
Olivia G.
The chamomile lavender scent smells awful! I would not buy this again! The texture was terrible and i am so disappointed in this product!