Deep Steep Hand Cream, Brown Sugar Vanilla, 2 fl oz

by Deep Steep

The Perfect Elixir for Thirsty Skin Clean Pure Natural Deep steep s Hand Cream nourishes and renews hands with enriched moisturizers targeted to restore softness. We are committed to providing luxury without compromise. All of our formulas are free of artificial ingredients and chemical preservatives. Instead, we use only the finest natural oils, botanicals and aromas. Have you steeped today? We care about the environment. Please recycle this package. Cruelty free. We do not test on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Deep Steep Hand Cream, Brown Sugar Vanilla, 2 fl oz!
Maribel R.
Naples
Deep Steep Hand Cream, Brown Sugar Vanilla, 2 fl oz uploaded by Maribel R.
I bought this hand cream at TJMaxx in Autum Harvest smell amazing, I really recommend also leaves your hand soft sorry I couldn't find the picture of Autum Harvest.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to hand cream that is perfect for all seasons. It keeps my hands moisturized and the scent is light and not specific to any particular season.
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
This hand cream smells so sweet and delicious!!! It is very moisturizing and quenches your skin when your hands are feeling dry. The girl that does my manicures uses this on me and I had to buy my own because I love it so much!

Looking for your answer?