BY DEEP STEEP

This strong and stylish hand cream from Deep Steep nourishes hands with enriched moisturizers targeted to restore softness. Keep one in your purse, one at your bedside, on your desk, and anywhere else you keep your quick grab necessities. Featuring Shea Butter and Olive Oil for quick absorption that won't leave hands tacky or greasy. Just a little dose of luxe goes a long way with this highly anticipated product. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Horseheads, NY
Love this hand cream. Leaves my hands super soft and smells great! The scent I use is tangerine melon and reminds me of a creamsicle.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Mattawan, MI
This product really helps in the winter when the air is dry and so are my hands. I always keep a bottle in my purse
Krist├Żna B.
Krist├Żna B.
Ralston, NE
I love this hand cream. I have the grapefruit/bergamot and also the sugar candy apple winter edition. The winter edition is my favorite because it smells amazing and leaves my hands hydrated. The grapefruit is nice too, but the smell is very citris-y. I received this one as part of a cruelty free sample box called petit vour. I love that this company doesn't test on animals.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
It left my hands feel extremely moisturized! Highly recommend it. I'm happy with my results.
Cara P.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Love this hand cream more than I could ever explain. It moisturizes my hands without making them greasy and the scents are amazing! Currently in love with the holiday peppermint scent and frosted vanilla. Brown sugar is my go to all year scent.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
I have the honeydew spearmint scent and i love it! I wish the scent lasted longer but the hand cream is light and makes your hands very soft!