BY DEEP STEEP

Our Bubbles + You = Queen for a Day. Clean. Pure. Natural Sink into a cloud of royally relaxing bubbles and allow the gentle aroma of essential oils to pamper your mind and body. We do not test on animals. see more...

Bobbi B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the Deep Steep line of bubble baths. For starters, the label/packaging is beautiful and they look nice displayed next to your bathtub. I've tried many of their scents and every one of them smell amazing. The aromatherapy helps contribute towards your relaxation while bathing. Deep Steep bubble bath will leave your skin feeling moisturized, not stripped after your soak. The price is affordable. Like a spa day, only cheaper. Highly recommend.
Annie H.
Ellenboro, NC
I love this brand and this product! I love this scent as well as some of the other scents but this one is my favorite. This bubble bath made my skin feel soft and clean. Not oily or soapy like others do. I will forever use this bubble bath!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great bubble bath. It smells amazing, giving you the feeling of being on a spa. My favorite scent is the brown sugar - vanilla one. It makes your skin feel very soft after. It's not too greasy, though. Highly recommend as it's one of my favorite bubble baths.
ashleigh r.
Ramona, CA
I went to visit my aunt and wasn't feeling well so I decided to take a bath hoping to relax and feel better. Looking in her bathroom closet for bubble bath I found this little gem! I poured a small amt in with the hot water, dimmed the lights and hopped in. I was so relaxed I instantly felt like I was at the spa. The lavendar is very soothing and took my aches away instantaneously! I highly recommend!
Rose s.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff smells so nice! I like all the scents I have tried. I am trying to do better with my budget but I have to splurge on this stuff. I love that it is all natural, too.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
It smells really, I usually put some in my bath with some Epson salt. And if you do this right before you go to bed you will sleep like a newborn.
Elise M.
This bubble bath is great! I'm still a kid at heart who loves taking super bubbly baths. This smells lovely too!
Katelyn F.
Lake Pleasant, NY
This made my bubble bath that much more relaxing. After my bath, my skin felt healed and refreshed.
nancy L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it relaxes you?
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much is this and where can i find it

Target