BY DEEP STEEP

Clean, Pure And Natural. This Product Replenishes The Moisture The Day Takes Away While Leaving Your Skin Delightfully Scented. This Light Lotion Is The Perfect Anytime Moisture Choice. We Are Committed To Providing Luxury Without Compromise. All Of Our Formulas Are Free Of Artificial Ingredients And Chemical Preservatives. Instead, We Use Only The Finest Natural Oils, Botanicals And Aromas. Have You Steeped Today? We Do Not Test On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

• Hello everyone! Here are my questions, what is the average price ...2 Answers
Taysha D.
Haverhill , MA
Really nice product , smells amazing and is so moisturizing! Chamomile is so smoothing I love drinking chamomile tea so when I Heard there was a lotion that had it, I was so happy! A must have.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
This seems like a good product. I enjoy a good organic body lotion and this seems like a good brand.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello everyone! Here are my questions, what is the average price for Deep Steep Organic Body Lotion Lavender Chamomile? where can you purchase it? Thanks so much! -Lyssa