BeautyBodyBody CareDeep Steep
Body Butter Lavender Chamomile 6 fl oz

Deep Steep Body Butter Lavender Chamomile 6 fl oz

by Deep Steep

Deep Steep Body Butter Lavender Chamomile Description: Clean Pure Natural The Dry Skin Antidote Lavender Chamomile Deep Steep's Body Butter is just the ticket for ultimate hydration. This supremely rich, quickly absorbing mixture of nature's hardest working emollients restores moisture to skin in need of intensive repair. Free Of Chemical preservatives, artificial ingredients, cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Deep Steep Body Butter Lavender Chamomile Directions Ingredients: Organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, infusion of organic herbs; lavandual angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glyceryl stearate (vegan), glycerin (vegan), caprylic acid (coconut fatty acid), aroma (organic and wildcrafted essential oil blend), organic butyrospermum parkii (shea), butter, tocopherol (vitamin E) natural, organic theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate. • Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Infusion Of Organic Herbs; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegan), Glycerin (Vegan), Organic Glycine Soja (Soy) Oil, Caprylic Acid (Coconut Fatty Acid), Aroma (Organic And Wildcrafted Essential Oil Blend), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Natural, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Cyamposis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Lecithin.

Does this product make you feel sleepy because of the lavender and camomile?
What is this stuff exactly? I'm a big lavender fan, but not sure how body butter compares to lotion?
Start your review of Deep Steep Body Butter Lavender Chamomile 6 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Janelle A.
Albuquerque, NM
I received the body butter as a gift for my Birthday and I totally love the texture. The smell reminds me of a Spa (which i don't mind). The texture is literally like butter. Unlike other "butters" this one melts in the skin and leave no residue or greasiness. I have this lotion on my desk at work and thoroughly enjoy using it. I also love the pure qualities it has over the "other" drugstore or high end products. I totally recommend purchasing or as in my case giving as a gift. Anyone would really enjoy this lotion. I am excited to try the other scents and have already checked out the website.
Deven S.
East Boston , MA
I didn't love this I found it sticky and didn't absorb quickly. Stars for being natural and the yum scent
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
This product is amazing. The ingredient deck is nothing but natural organic and good stuff for your skin. Not to mention it smells so delicious!!
Olivia L.
This product is a miracle. it just melts like literal butter and the scent is so refreshing. I use it at night to help me relax and get ready for bed.
Diamond T.
Bowie, MD
Smells amazing, really relaxing. Left my skin feeling like butter. A little thick but I guess it's more for dry skin.
Stefani B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love that this is super rich, natural, and #crueltyfree. My favorite scent is usually lavender (that gorgeous herbaceous lavender), but this scent is off putting to me for some reason, which is weird because I enjoyed it at the spa where I picked it up. Perhaps it’s best to use it fast?
April D.
westerville
By far the best lotion / body butter I have seriously dry skin , this lotion hydrated my skin so much I always have it on hand and buy it for everyone I know . Great ingredients
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
So deep steep is a brand that I recently became familiar with, but I absolutely love it. The texture of it in remarkable, and I don't know what it is in it but it just "melts" on your skin, and leaves it SOOO soft! Anything by deep steep, I'll buy, and so should you! It feels like a mineral oil and Shea butter but not greasy or waxy. It's definitely for dry skin sufferers.
Emily D.
Huele bastante bien y deja una sensación increíble en la piel, muy suave ;)
Huele bastante bien y deja una sensación increíble en la piel, muy suave ;)