BY DEEP STEEP

This luxuriously moisturizing Deep Steep Argan Oil Sugar Scrub gently exfoliates dead skins cells leaving your skin smooth, bright and polished. Deep Steep products smell and feel like popular luxury products but retain their uniqueness by benefiting both the consumer and the planet. see more...

• I love other argan oil products. Is this just as good? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
Deep Steep Argan Oil Sugar Scrub
  • "This is an awesome sugar scrub! I bought it in a bigger size which I recommend so that it lasts longer, but this helps soften my skin and i use it especially in areas where ingrown hairs or other issues are. I always use on my legs before shaving!" in 3 reviews
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
My aunt got me this stuff a few months ago and it smells amazing. I absolutely love love love love it. I use it for a facial scrub. A scrub for my ashy elbows and for my feet. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling fantastic.
Jacqueline f.
This stuff is AMAZING! I use all over even my face during the winter when it gets dry and flaky this scrub leaves my skin very hydrated and glowing..and a little goes a long way too much may leave you feelng a little greasy
Eva R.
Especial, inigualable, cada 8 dias me exfolio la piel con esta azucar para el cuidado de mi piel, especial, deja muy tersa suave y con brillo, chic, deberia venir en presentacion grande para ser mas duradera, te lo recomiendo, usalo es muy buena, y tu esposo le gustará ya que al acariciarte sentira seda de tu piel y el rico aroma que deja
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
This is so nice in the shower. It isn't harsh, feels luxurious and is pampering. I love the feeling of my skin after using it. I have the peppermint vanilla scent. Be careful not to slip in the shower as it makes the tile slippery!!!
Madi D.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I have the mango Papaya scent and I love it!! I got mine at Marshall's for only $4. You get 8oz of argon oil sugar scrub and it leaves your body feeling so moisturized and soft!!
Andrea M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I bought this product in both lavender scent and lemon and let me just say...beauty essential for sure. Leaves your skin so soft and gets rid of all that gunk
Kelly T.
Kingsport, TN
This product smells really good and leaves your face feeling really clean, soft and fresh.
brandy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved the smell of this product i felt airy after using it if that makes any sense
Danyel H.
This review is for the Brown Sugar - Vanilla Scrub. This scrub comes in a cute 8 oz jar and I purchased this item at Winners. It smells so good, sweet and creamy; it is a sophisticated gourmand scent, This scrub has very small granules that provide a moderate amount of exfoliation. It leaves your skin very smooth without being to aggressive. This scrub also deposits a lot of oil on to the skin, even after rinsing thoroughly. It is perfect for the winter or during cold weather but some may find it unpleasant during the summer months. I never have to apply lotion after using this scrub. I really enjoy this product and I am excited to try other flavours.
Sarah W.
Saginaw, MI
Where can I purchase this?
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love other argan oil products. Is this just as good?

Amazon