BY DEEP STEEP

Argan Oil Foaming Hand Wash Tangerine Melon by Deep Steep 8 oz Liquid Argan Oil Foaming Hand Wash Tangerine Melon 8 oz Spray An instant burst of foam gently cleanses hands while moisturizing Organic Argan Oil and nourishing rice protein leave skin soft and smooth. Clean Pure Natural Cruelty Free and Vegan Directions Pump desired amount onto wet hands. Lather. Rinse and towel dry. Other Ingredients Organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice coco-glucoside organic arganis spinosa (argan) kernel oil organic olea europaea (olive) fruit oil organic citrus tangerina (tangerine) fruit extract cucumis melo (melon) fruit extract aroma glycerin (vegan) hydrolyzed rice protein panthenol sodium chloride potassium sorbate citric acid. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Moniqua S.
I love foaming hand washes and I love Deep Steep. I will literally buy anything from Deep Steep because their products are so clean, natural and affordable and can be found at one of my fave discount stores, Marshall's! I also love that they use argan oil in all of their products.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
This is quite a good hand wash. What I like the most is that is very watery but foams really well. The fact that is so watery makes it easy to refill without feeling you are wasting any product. I like this scent, but it's not one of my favorites.