Deep Silver U Mind Body Yoga and Pilates Workout - Nintendo Wii uploaded by Amanda Z.Deep Silver U Mind Body Yoga and Pilates Workout - Nintendo Wii uploaded by Amanda Z.

BY DEEP SILVER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Amanda Z.
I love new u! This is a Nintendo wii video game that has yoga and Pilates work outs. I find this game to be very effective and definitely a hit. I was using the game to practice so I would know more when I went to a real class and this game really helped me get better!! I also found it to be relatively affordable, I got mine used from amazon. I like that this game uses the wii balance board and it actually is helpful. I recommend trying this game.