BY DEEP SILVER

Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
The fact you can actually drive around in this game is pretty great! It makes it unlike any other zombie game I've played. There's numerous things you can do/explore which gives good game play variety
Mary H.
Not the best game, but it's okay.
The game play at first is really cool and the storyline is good.
After a while though it starts to get repetitive.
It's fun to play with friends on Steam or waste time.
Kasi S.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE this game! My husband and I are both currently playing this game. it has a huge map and lots of things to explore,crap tons of quests, and an excellent system.
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Have intense combat with zombies in a beautiful place! Can play with 3 other live people on co op, you have to try to survive together or alone.
Cynthia g.
My first and so far only game for my PS3 & I LOVED IT. Finished it in a month or two, very interesting storyline and nice character development.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is pretty fun game. It gets annoying at times, but it's fun. If you like zombie shooter games, you may like this one.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
This is an okay game. I had fun at first but after a while I was really bored. Game play is good.
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game, love zombies!!!, dead island was a game well made, I like that u can drive in this game, some zombie games u can't drive. I would definitely recommend this game!
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
Is this the original Dead Island?