Deep Sea Cosmetics Sensual Dead Sea Body Salt Scrub milk and honey scent uploaded by Elizabeth A.Deep Sea Cosmetics Sensual Dead Sea Body Salt Scrub milk and honey scent uploaded by Yolanda v.

BY DEEP SEA

• Can this be used as a mask?3 Answers
  • What are some others products do you recommend?1 Answers
  • Never heard of this brand before anyone know if its a goo...3 Answers
Brandy G.
Hollywood, FL
I live by this product! Omg! Ok first and most important, Pregnancy must have. As your body stretches you need to make sure your skin is able to stretch without getting them ugly stretch marks. Fact: dry skin is a huge problem causeing stretch marks. Need lots of oils lotions to keep skin more well expandable. Lol!
False advertisements: using tons of cocoa butter will prevent stretch marks.
This product takes the dead skin off your entire body leaving soft new and younger skin. I used this every other day in the shower. The salt scrubs all dirt and dead dry skin off while the oil puts nutrients and moisture that absorbs into your skin. Talk about baby soft skin and i had not one stretch mark. Not all products that claim dead sea are worth it because they may have some form of the dead sea salts in there chemically infused products but this brand only is The Brand that is 100% natural and chemical free. Think about it. All natural...no chemicals. Chemicals may seem nice at first but all cause problems either making it worse or causeing other health problems. So i say this again loud and proud. I live by this brand and there products! A #pregnancymusthave #stretchmarkfree #softsexyskin!
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never give into this stuff when they’re selling it in the mall...my boyfriend however does as they were gifted to me haha but I have enjoyed this so much more than I ever thought I would. This makes my skin feel brand new and so awake!
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I enjoy using this product while taking a hot shower and waking myself up. It smells great, reveals fresh skin making it more open and susceptible to a moisturizer. It's not greasy and it does not leave a residue after rinsing it off. I would recommend it to anyone. With that said, one piece of advice. I buy mine from Amazon at a decent price. Whatever you do, just don't buy it from the kiosks in the malls. It's skyrocketed in its pricing and then they always try to start negotiating different deals.
Elizabeth A.
Salem, NH
I AM INLOVE with this product. I will never use another scrub for my legs! Nothing has ever made my legs more smooth literally. There are no cons for this product on my end! I would
Highly recommend this product for purchase!
Meghan H.
This product is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. You only need alittle bit of the scrub so it last along time. I would definitely recommend this. You can find it at deepseacosmetics
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with the dead sea cosmetic line! I havr never used a scrub that leaves my skin so smooth ever! Definitely worth the cost, not too expensive and it lasts about 4 months because you don't need to use that often.
Jasmin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love any and all Deep Sea Cosmetics. I'm a skeptic though. I seriously didn't believe this would work. But it actually did! And it left my skin feeling oh so soft. The smell is phenomenal and it's not too rough on the skin.
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This thing is AMAZING! Salt scrub it's jus a gift to your skin. It's very useful on feet and knees, or any dry area of your body, it gives you a soft texture and an good renovation of your skin. Highly recommend it.
Samantha M.
Louisville, MS
Love this product!!! I love the way it makes your skin feel. I even use it when shaving legs and it makes all the difference!
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Anything that has Dead Sea written on it is good for you. It keeps your skin very smooth and it smells great
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Can this be used as a mask?
Christy O.
Never heard of this brand before anyone know if its a good brand to try for skin stuff? Maybe even makeup sounds interesting.
Samantha M.
Louisville, MS
What are some others products do you recommend?