BY DEAD SEA

• I've been trying to find a serum for my skin I have dry skin and ...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Ileana B.
Ileana B.
Bought the complete set at SAMs club. Cashier told me at checkout it wasn't a good product but I decided to take a chance. Only thing I liked was dry skin remover. I used it in my face elbows worked great. Serum was difficult to get out towards end. Haven't bought product since.
NaejAdi M.
NaejAdi M.
I would say this comes I. At number one in the best facial cosmetics out there . I love using this product and will buy again 10/10
Laura E.
Laura E.
This product leaves my skin feeling amazing. I would buy it again. I don't have any complaints.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the deep sea products! I have used several, and they are worth the money! The facial leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and wonderful!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Largo, FL
How well does this product work?
Juliet D.
Juliet D.
I've been trying to find a serum for my skin I have dry skin and pretty large pores, also I have a few acne scars left over and I heard really great things about this mask, do you think this would be the right serum for my skin?