BY DEEP SEA COSMETICS

After first time using Deep Sea Cosmetics Nail Kit, you will be elated with the results of having shiny nails, without the hassle of looking for Beauty Experts that, very often results in spending valuable time and money. Before using the Self Nail... see more...

Liana D.
Kent, WA
Really love the buffing nail tool. However, I found a similar buffing nail tool at Target for $2. I was very disappointed at how overcharged I was. Cheap Target one works just as well as the DSC one. The lotion smells really good; however, it contains several parabens, which is very disappointing for a brand that claims to be all minerals and vitamins. Overall, I would not recommend it to others.

I uploaded a picture of the Target nail buffing block.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
On special occasions, I try to make my nails look really pretty and it seldom happens. And when it is a special occasion, I go for the best. I have used this Complete Nail Kit Treatment from Dead Sea Cosmetics and it worked wonders on my nails. I recommended it to a friend and she used it for her wedding day. Such an amazing product!
alaina m.
Laurel, MS
this product is absolutely amazing!! i don't paint my nails very often and with this that's okay because i can trim my cuticles, have perfectly shaped and filed nails, and have moisturized cuticles with the cuticle oil! it also comes with a nail buffing block which is also great!! it's smooths the surface of your nail, gives them a nail growing treatment and then makes them shiny!! i give this 5 stars because it truly is an amazing product!!
Cassidy B.
Raleigh
My nails are so healthy and smooth thanks to this amazing nail kit! It's so easy yet so beautiful! The cuticle oil works so fast also and if you pick the hangnails like I do this comes in handy! I recommend everyone get this!!!Deep Sea Cosmetics Dead Sea DSC Platinum Manicure Nail Kit Set
Sarah G.
My friend gave me this as a kit before they included the orange stick I guess. I really like the lotion, cuticle oil, and nail buffer. The lotion is nicely moisturizing without being greasy and the cuticle oil gives a nice sheen to the nails for a bit after you're done. I really quite liked it.
Lia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Great set! I was impressed with how smooth, healthy, and shiny these products made my nails look. I normally never go out without my nails painted, but for the first time in a while I decided to because my nails just looked so nice after using this (and because I was too lazy to paint them lol)
Kat S.
Charleston, SC
I like having this kit around! I LOVE the cuticle oil and the lotion is to die for and smells amazinggggg. I would give it 5 stars if the nail buffer didn't get caught so easily on my nails, and if the packaging was smaller/easier for travel or sticking it in your purse on the go.
Megan R.
I won't lie, I was suckered into buying this product. I always decline the free samples but on this particular day, I said yes and got sucked into the middle of the mall. when she told me the price, I was ready to walk away. then she threw in a 2nd one for free. $60 for all of this. I gave the other to my mother in law. now time to review it. it's quite nice. worth the money to be honest. I quit going to get a manicure because I never had the time. this is easy to use. I shape my nails, push my cuticles back, and buff them. they are so shiny and smooth. then I finish with lotion. the lotion is my fave! I now had a clear topcoat. but without it, my nails stay nice and shiny for a week or more. I wash the dishes and they stay soft and shiny!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I was given this set as a Christmas gift and had no idea HOW to use it. After opening, it was quite simple to use. First you shape your nails using the buffer & file, add cuticle oil then the body lotion. I love the shine my nails have had the last few weeks. I don't think I would necessarily recommend this product because I'm a bit lazy at times. But if this is your thing this would definitely be the product for you.
Amelia H.
Very good set do you have in your make up collection this nail kit it's designed with C deep cosmetics which is a very very affordable brand and very good to use on your hands and ski
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
How much does this product cost?