DEEP SEA COSMETICS BODY SKIN CARE Deep Sea Cosmetics Dead Sea Relaxing Body Scrub

BY DEEP SEA COSMETICS BODY SKIN CARE

Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Louisville, KY
Received this as a Mothers Day gift. Smells great, but a little greasy. Put it next to kitchen sink so I remember to use it. I think my son bought it at the mall kiosk from a push salesgirl that told him he was cute. Sure he paid too much Nice as a gift, but not purchase it for myself.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
This will leave your skin very soft after you use it! But it is because they have a lot of moisturizer in it, and it leaves a thin residue on skin after use. Not worth it. I was also pushed into buying this at a mall kiosk even though I didn't want too! I do not like Dead Sea minerals.