BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

Combine the flavors of sweet onions and garlic, add our thick-cut potato chips, and you’ve got one of our most popular kettle chip varieties.  It’s simply addictive.  Just don’t say that we didn’t warn you. Our Sweet Maui Onion kettle cooked potato chips are certified gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, nut-free, kosher, and proudly made in the USA

Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Salt, Onion Powder (White Onion, Sweet Maui Onion), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, and Citric Acid.

Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
Kettle Cooked chips are the best! And the flavor is great on these! No they’re not Sweet, it’s the delicious onion!! Nice and crispy and flavorful!! I got this snack size bag from my DegustaBox!!
Chelsey C.
Hoboken, NJ
We have this brand in my office readily available to snack on. THe texture is great for kettle cooked, and the flavor is very unique. I can't say I would always pick this bag up, but it definitely satisfied some cravings. I do appreciate that they use sunflower oil to cooke the chips, and that the organization gives 10% of earnings to charities of their choice.
shawne r.
Sevierville, TN
I love these chips. So much flavor, crispy and go with anything. My go to snack with a sandwich. Great tasting and a lot less fat than other chips. I can find them at almost any store.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
Kettle cooked chips are my favorite and these are bursting with flavor! If you frequently buy sour cream and onion than you will love this new age twist. I usually get them at my local sandwich shop - it’s the perfect addition with lunch. Also, they really pack the bags full and I feel like I get a great value.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Influenster didn't have the Ninja Ginger flavor as an option so I'm adding it here. They are DELICIOUS! crispy, salty and gingery but not too much of any one flavor. Super well balanced and addictive as heck. Cheers and enjoy!
Nicole A.
Rochester, NH
These chips are to.die.for if you are a savory onion fan! I almost could not have a sandwich without these Maui Onion kettle chips to complement. The full size bags can be a bit pricey but the flavor and the quality of ingredients and chip are worth it!
Tamara C.
I honestly love these chips. I would recommend them for people who like onion and like it sweet and salty these are one of my favorite chips and i wish i had a bunch of bags of these chips there so good!
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I have such a love affair with Deep River Snacks. They are based here in Connecticut where I live and ever since I found them I've become somewhat addicted (which is terrible, I know!). My all time favorite flavor is the Spicy New York Dill Pickle (mouthgasm!) but this is a close second. These chips have everything you could possibly desire in a snack food. They are crunchy, they are super packed with flavor, and they have an awesome sweet yet savory onion flavor. They aren't too hard to find, either. I've found them at Marshalls, Home Goods, and Fairway Market. You can also order them off of the website, but if you are like me you want instant chip gratification and don't want to wait eons for them to be shipped. If you can find these DEFINITELY buy them; you won't be sorry!
Bryana C.
Clermont, FL
When it comes to snaking I am really picky. There aren't may chips that float my boat. So when I find a chip I really enjoy I stock up on it any chance I get. Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion chips are amazing. I can kill a whole bag in one sitting if I allow myself. They have a nice crunch with a light sweet and salty taste. They're good in the side or by them selves. They even support various non-profit organizations, on every flavor of deep river snacks highlights a different charity. These chips are gluten free, kosher certified, use non-gmo potatoes and sunflower oil, have no preservatives,cholesterol free ,no trans fat and no msg.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of these in a past Daily Goodie Box, and I was really impressed with how good they were! The Maui onion flavor is sweeter/less intense, so these don't have as strong of an onion flavor (which I appreciate). Thick, crunchy, and flavorful, these make the perfect snack to throw in your family's lunch, as a snack at the movies, or anytime you're craving potato chips. Highly recommended.