Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Chips

by Deep River Snacks

Combine the flavors of sweet onions and garlic, add our thick-cut potato chips, and you’ve got one of our most popular kettle chip varieties.  It’s simply addictive.  Just don’t say that we didn’t warn you. Our Sweet Maui Onion kettle cooked potato chips are certified gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, nut-free, kosher, and proudly made in the USA

Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Salt, Onion Powder (White Onion, Sweet Maui Onion), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, and Citric Acid.

I used to get these chips all the time in Arizona. Since I moved back to New York state, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Anyone know of a chain in my part of the world who sells Hawaiian?
Start your review of Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer G.
Toms River, NJ
Delicious and sweet. great quality chip. a little pricey but worth it. Would buy again.
Katherine A.
Tumwater, WA
I don't really like chips so one day I went to this Store like place and it was kinda like a eat in dinner like feel. Well I went in and I wanted soothing to eat and I order a thing of fry's and I went to check out. Well I ent to the little sore and j saw these chips and they were the rice snakes chips and they were great I buy then every time I go past there.
Tiffany B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This flavor is so unique and delicious. If you like the taste of sauteed sweet onions, then you will love this. They are flavorful and sweet yet savory. The only downside for me is that they are kind of hard to find. I have to order them off of Amazon at a bit of a higher price than normal.
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
What a unique flavor that you do not usually see in the chip market. It is sweet and flavorful. The chips are also cooked in sunflower oil which I believe makes it even tastier! This brand is great and I can’t wait to try more flavors.
dyniker P.
usa
Sitting at work, need a "pick me up", not quite ready for dinner? THIS is the perfect snack. Salty and kinda sweet is the perfect blend for me. Why, because my other guilty pleasure(s) is (are) cake (cookies, brownies...don't judge me!).
Vanna L.
Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Chips uploaded by Vanna L.
I received a sample of these in a past Daily Goodie Box, and I was really impressed with how good they were! The Maui onion flavor is sweeter/less intense, so these don't have as strong of an onion flavor (which I appreciate). Thick, crunchy, and flavorful, these make the perfect snack to throw in your family's lunch, as a snack at the movies, or anytime you're craving potato chips. Highly recommended.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I got these as a free sample in my Daily Goodie Box and really liked them! They're super crunchy and the onion flavor isn't too at all. I'd definitely buy these regularly if any stores near me sold them, but unfortunately they don't. I highly recommend these for anyone who loves kettle chips.
Katie B.
Brewster , MA
Deep River chips are also one of my favorites, and I like to support this company since it is from nearby my home town. They are much better than "name brand" chips (Lays, Ruffles, etc.).
Rob K.
I don't usually eat potato chips, but I would be lying if I said I didn't love these. Deep River does a great job with their chips, not too thin and oily like lays, but a bit more substantial and crunchy. Maui onion is my favorite flavor and possibly my favorite non-freshly fried potato chip
Shreya K.
Boston
I LOVE THESE CHIPS SO MUCH! I am a HUGE fan of kettle cooked chips, these chips are healthier than most, very sweet yet tangy because they contain that tart onion flavor. but nonetheless would definitely recommend this brand of chips...mm so good!