Deep River Snacks Lightly Salted Kettle Patato Chips 40% Reduced Fat uploaded by David F.Deep River Snacks Lightly Salted Kettle Patato Chips 40% Reduced Fat uploaded by Aydin A.

BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great snacks - serious flavor. All natural. No trans fat. Gluten free. No cholesterol. 40% reduced fat. Features Pack of 24. Item Weight - 1.5 oz. Flavor - Lightly Salted. Ingredients Potatoes Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil Salt.

Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I only bought these because my regular kettle cooked chips were out so i decided to try them. I am glad i did since these are delicious. These in particular had an after taste but not so much. I will go back and try the other flavors.
Sam P.
Middletown, CT
Living very close to the actual Deep River, CT I have loved these chips for years and was ecstatic when I began seeing them as far as San Diego! These lightly salted are great on their own or with a sandwich. All Deep River chips are never too greasy with just the right amount of flavor.
Vanessa A.
There's something I love about the texture and crunch of Deep River potato chips. They're a bit tougher than your regular potato chip, but somehow more authentic for that. I like this and also the Sour Cream & Onion flavor.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
OMG this chips are delicious. They have such a great crunch and taste that I can not get anywhere else. I love that is is slightly salted just enough for flavor and it is low in fat. always a good thing.
Ylenia E.
My go-to chip! Not as greasy as the typical Lay's but still as good. I like this flavor the best because I can pair it with other foods/snacks without feeling overwhelmed.
Aydin A.
Crunchy,delicious potato chips with the right amount of salt. Deep River kettle cooked chips are quite popular at my office. Healthy but tasty...Overall, I am a big fan!
Sarah L.
Nashua, NH
As far as kettle cooked chips go, these are the best you can get. They don't taste too greasy and they are really crunchy. I love all the flavors that they come in.
Leila P.
Niantic, CT
I really like Deep River chips. They have a nice crunch to them and I like that there are a lot of folded chips. I like Cape Cod a little bit more, but these are my second favorite.
Mildred M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Deep River chips but I prefer some of their other flavors more. This is pretty basic but like all DR chips has great crunch and texture without being too greasy.
Anjelica W.
Islip , NY
So crunchy, and a good option for when you don't want chips with a ton of sodium. The crunch is great at disguising the decreased amount of salt on the chips.