BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

Deep River Snacks® Zesty Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.

Because we give a chip!

Certified Gluten-Free®.

Non GMO project. Verified.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
My new favorite chips! These are spicy, but not too spicy! I picked them up from home goods today for $1.99! I will for sure be repurchasing them! Hopefully I can find them again for so cheap because they're so addicting!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite kettle cooked potato chips. I love the crunch and flavoring of these. I always found the everyday potato chips had too much salt and would always scrape it off. With these they have just the right amount of salt and the perfect amount of flavoring and crunch!
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
These chips are so good! I always buy these at work for a quick snack. The cost of this bag is cheaper than hot Cheetos
Aree A.
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
Love it, great taste. I love spicy and this is not too spicy and you get the taste you are looking for.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Foodie Expert
These chips are sooooooo addicting. I love spicy chips and these are. Delicious. AND they're organic
kathy l.
kathy l.
East hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
This is so delicious and I love the hard crunch from these chips! The jalapeño flavor tastes amazing too
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
Seriously the best! So tangy and flavorful! I'm a big fan of these chips for sure!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
I love this. Every time I see this at a bagel shop, I always get it. It's a bit spicy; it has that kick to it. It's not salty; it's just right. I love eating spicy food so for me, this was a plus. I love that it's gluten free, no preservatives, and no msg.