BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

These kettle chips offer a four-alarm kick with only four ingredients!  Impossibly simple and incredibly delicious, our Zesty Jalapeño kettle cooked potato chips are the perfect balance of flavor and fire.  They are certified gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, nut-free, kosher, and proudly made in the USA..

Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Jalapeno Chili Pepper, Salt

Buy on Jet.com
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
My new favorite chips! These are spicy, but not too spicy! I picked them up from home goods today for $1.99! I will for sure be repurchasing them! Hopefully I can find them again for so cheap because they're so addicting!
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite kettle cooked potato chips. I love the crunch and flavoring of these. I always found the everyday potato chips had too much salt and would always scrape it off. With these they have just the right amount of salt and the perfect amount of flavoring and crunch!
Amanda S.
I love this. Every time I see this at a bagel shop, I always get it. It's a bit spicy; it has that kick to it. It's not salty; it's just right. I love eating spicy food so for me, this was a plus. I love that it's gluten free, no preservatives, and no msg.
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
These chips are so good! I always buy these at work for a quick snack. The cost of this bag is cheaper than hot Cheetos
kathy l.
East Hartford, CT
This is so delicious and I love the hard crunch from these chips! The jalapeño flavor tastes amazing too
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
Love it, great taste. I love spicy and this is not too spicy and you get the taste you are looking for.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
These chips are sooooooo addicting. I love spicy chips and these are. Delicious. AND they're organic
Syrie C.
Seriously the best! So tangy and flavorful! I'm a big fan of these chips for sure!