BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

Deep River Snacks® Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.

Enjoy life naturally.

Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Chelsey C.
Hoboken, NJ
We have this brand in my office readily available to snack on. THe texture is great for kettle cooked, and the flavor is very unique. I can't say I would always pick this bag up, but it definitely satisfied some cravings. I do appreciate that they use sunflower oil to cooke the chips, and that the organization gives 10% of earnings to charities of their choice.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Influenster didn't have the Ninja Ginger flavor as an option so I'm adding it here. They are DELICIOUS! crispy, salty and gingery but not too much of any one flavor. Super well balanced and addictive as heck. Cheers and enjoy!
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
These chips are to.die.for if you are a savory onion fan! I almost could not have a sandwich without these Maui Onion kettle chips to complement. The full size bags can be a bit pricey but the flavor and the quality of ingredients and chip are worth it!
Tamara C.
I honestly love these chips. I would recommend them for people who like onion and like it sweet and salty these are one of my favorite chips and i wish i had a bunch of bags of these chips there so good!
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I have such a love affair with Deep River Snacks. They are based here in Connecticut where I live and ever since I found them I've become somewhat addicted (which is terrible, I know!). My all time favorite flavor is the Spicy New York Dill Pickle (mouthgasm!) but this is a close second. These chips have everything you could possibly desire in a snack food. They are crunchy, they are super packed with flavor, and they have an awesome sweet yet savory onion flavor. They aren't too hard to find, either. I've found them at Marshalls, Home Goods, and Fairway Market. You can also order them off of the website, but if you are like me you want instant chip gratification and don't want to wait eons for them to be shipped. If you can find these DEFINITELY buy them; you won't be sorry!
Bryana C.
Clermont, FL
When it comes to snaking I am really picky. There aren't may chips that float my boat. So when I find a chip I really enjoy I stock up on it any chance I get. Deep River Snacks Sweet Maui Onion chips are amazing. I can kill a whole bag in one sitting if I allow myself. They have a nice crunch with a light sweet and salty taste. They're good in the side or by them selves. They even support various non-profit organizations, on every flavor of deep river snacks highlights a different charity. These chips are gluten free, kosher certified, use non-gmo potatoes and sunflower oil, have no preservatives,cholesterol free ,no trans fat and no msg.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of these in a past Daily Goodie Box, and I was really impressed with how good they were! The Maui onion flavor is sweeter/less intense, so these don't have as strong of an onion flavor (which I appreciate). Thick, crunchy, and flavorful, these make the perfect snack to throw in your family's lunch, as a snack at the movies, or anytime you're craving potato chips. Highly recommended.
Rob K.
I don't usually eat potato chips, but I would be lying if I said I didn't love these. Deep River does a great job with their chips, not too thin and oily like lays, but a bit more substantial and crunchy. Maui onion is my favorite flavor and possibly my favorite non-freshly fried potato chip
Letsy R.
Bristol, PA
These are my husband's favorite Chris from deep river kettle chips. He hits them all the time I couldn't help my curiosity over them and tried them. Oh man they are great the onion tasty is mild it's more of a sweet with a hint of tangy/saltiness that goes very well together. The chips are kettle cooked so they are thicker and crunchier then traditional chips. They really hold up to dipping in dips.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I got these as a free sample in my Daily Goodie Box and really liked them! They're super crunchy and the onion flavor isn't too at all. I'd definitely buy these regularly if any stores near me sold them, but unfortunately they don't. I highly recommend these for anyone who loves kettle chips.