BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

Deliciously fragrant and flavorful kettle cooked chips!  Rosemary, garlic, and olive oil marry perfectly with our kettle-cooked potatoes for a delicious chip with great crunch. Our Rosemary & Olive Oil kettle cooked potato chips are certified gluten-free, Non-GMO Project Verified, nut-free, kosher, and proudly made in the USA.

Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Onion Powder, Sugar, Spices, Garlic Powder, Olive Oil, Natural Extractives of Rosemary.

Sophia W.
This is a masterpiece of a chip! Super delicious and crunchy. The rosemary is there and not over powering. There is a perfect amount of flavour and it is just so mouthwatering! But seriously, all the flavors from this brand is a must try. Totally worth every penny!
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
Although these are not my favorite flavor that Deep River Snacks makes, but they are good.  I would have preferred a little more salt personally.  Can usually find them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for $2, which is a great price.  Should absolutely try.
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I had these for the first time the other day and they are really unique. I liked the flavor and it's not like any other kind of chip I've had before. I would say that these aren't something I could just grab and eat though, I would probably have to be craving the specific flavor before I would buy them again
Christina F.
I seriously LOVE these chips! They're extra crunchy because they're kettle cooked, so they're great for dipping. The flavor is very robust, so you feel like you need to eat a whole lot of them.
Cori C.
I love Deep River kettle chips. They are hands down the best. This is an interesting flavor. Exactly as it's named, though the olive oil taste is very subtle. Rosemary is the obvious flavor. It's a different and interesting touch, but I can't say that it's my favorite flavor.
Amanda S.
I love this chip brand as it's a better alternative compared to other chip brands. There's no preservatives, gluten, and msg in it. This flavor is a bit odd for me but I'll still eat it.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this one cause it has a good balance of rosemary flavor and olive oil, I like the small portion bag so it's the perfect size for any dish..! highly recommend to try
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
I fell in love with these 2 years ago! I found them at my local grocery store and can't find them anywhere else! I absolutely love this flavor and pray they don't pull these off the shelves!
Letha S.
wanaque, nj
I love Deep River kettle chips. I love kettle chips of all kinds but these are the best, their flavorings are different but interesting