Deep River Snacks Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Original Salted uploaded by Andrea F.

BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

Deep River Snacks® Original Salted Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.

Because we give a chip!

Certified Gluten-Free®.

Non GMO project. Verified.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Foodie Expert
These chips are some of my favorites. they taste homemade and aren't as artificial and fake as some other potato chips. they have some really unique flavors as well like jalepeno and sweet onion. if you're going to splurge on a chip I'd definitely grab a bag of these!
Macedonia, OH
Foodie Expert
Are these chips at a catering event in the Columbus Ohio zoo. I felt like the overall feeling with everyone in myself was if they were too hard. It's one thing to be crispy but then it's another thing to be hard. I also think they lacked in the salt department they need a little bit more salt unless you have a nice dip to dip them in.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
I think these are okay. The bag was hard to open and there were not a lot of crisps! They tickled my snack fancy, but there was not much flavor! I got this snack in a snack box subscription!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
This is a great brand for those that are on a gluten-free diet. You can still eat chips and enjoy the taste of it. I love how it also has no msg or preservatives.
Cori C.
Cori C.
Deep River chips are my favorite brand. The chips are always crispy and never taste oily or greasy. I love how many flavors they have as well!
Macedonia, OH
Foodie Expert
Do you think these are too crunchy?