Deep River Snacks Kettle Chips, 40% Reduced Fat Lightly Salted, 1.5 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) uploaded by Aydin A.Deep River Snacks Kettle Chips, 40% Reduced Fat Lightly Salted, 1.5 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) uploaded by David F.

BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

Great snacks - serious flavor. All natural. No trans fat. Gluten free. No cholesterol. 40% reduced fat. Features Pack of 24. Item Weight - 1.5 oz. Flavor - Lightly Salted. Ingredients Potatoes Sunflower Oil and/or Safflower Oil Salt. see more...

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
Foodie Expert
I only bought these because my regular kettle cooked chips were out so i decided to try them. I am glad i did since these are delicious. These in particular had an after taste but not so much. I will go back and try the other flavors.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Still very much salty... The chip is super hard not an item I would recommend. For the price should be more then twenty chips in a bag. Just saying...
Santana L.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are literally my favorite chips. The crunchiness of the kettled cook chip will make anyone happy.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Foodie Expert
A great chip. Not too salty and not too greasy. Just the effect combo of deliciousness
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Pretty tasty chips - I'm a sucker for kettle chips and I like that it's reduced fat b/c I can easily eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Middletown , CT
Foodie Expert
Living very close to the actual Deep River, CT I have loved these chips for years and was ecstatic when I began seeing them as far as San Diego! These lightly salted are great on their own or with a sandwich. All Deep River chips are never too greasy with just the right amount of flavor.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Foodie Expert
There's something I love about the texture and crunch of Deep River potato chips. They're a bit tougher than your regular potato chip, but somehow more authentic for that. I like this and also the Sour Cream & Onion flavor.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Mitchell, KY
Awesome delicious and will try again!!! Yum yummm bought them at the grocery I will definitely get more
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.
Foodie Expert
My go-to chip! Not as greasy as the typical Lay's but still as good. I like this flavor the best because I can pair it with other foods/snacks without feeling overwhelmed.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Foodie Expert
Crunchy,delicious potato chips with the right amount of salt. Deep River kettle cooked chips are quite popular at my office. Healthy but tasty...Overall, I am a big fan!