Deep River Original Salted Snacks Kettle Chips uploaded by Paige B.Deep River Original Salted Snacks Kettle Chips uploaded by Nicole L.Deep River Original Salted Snacks Kettle Chips uploaded by Aydin A.

BY DEEP RIVER SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our Original Salted Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are made with just three simple ingredients: thick-cut, kettle-cooked potatoes, sunflower oil, and a touch of sea salt. Original? Yes. Boring? No way! see more...

Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Are these chips at a catering event in the Columbus Ohio zoo. I felt like the overall feeling with everyone in myself was if they were too hard. It's one thing to be crispy but then it's another thing to be hard. I also think they lacked in the salt department they need a little bit more salt unless you have a nice dip to dip them in.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I think these are okay. The bag was hard to open and there were not a lot of crisps! They tickled my snack fancy, but there was not much flavor! I got this snack in a snack box subscription!
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Love these chips, just enough salt to be eaten alone but not enough to mess with a dips flavor. These have a great crunch and stay super fresh, if they last longer than one sitting. Can't wait to try the other flavors.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
These chips are some of my favorites. they taste homemade and aren't as artificial and fake as some other potato chips. they have some really unique flavors as well like jalepeno and sweet onion. if you're going to splurge on a chip I'd definitely grab a bag of these!
Anne G.
Danville, IL
Deep River Snack Kettle Chips are one of the tastiest kettle chips I have ever tried. Their Maui Onion is leaps and bounds better than any sour cream and onion chips from any other brand. I tried these on a whim in the vending machine where I used to work and boy am I glad I did!
Aydin A.
One of my favorite potato chips ever! Always fresh, always crunchy. Right amount of salt and certified gluten free and non gmo verified. Available in most grocery story in NYC
Amanda S.
This is a great brand for those that are on a gluten-free diet. You can still eat chips and enjoy the taste of it. I love how it also has no msg or preservatives.
Cori C.
Deep River chips are my favorite brand. The chips are always crispy and never taste oily or greasy. I love how many flavors they have as well!
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Theses are nice kettles cooked chips. They are very crispy. I like the sea salt on them. I highly recommend this product
Alexandra C.
A little too crunchy but great flavors! Love the salt and vinegar flavor as well as the classic plain.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Do you think these are too crunchy?