Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml

by Macadamia Professional

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque penetrates and rejuvenates weakened hair for enhanced health, shine and resiliency with no weigh down. Perfect for dry, weakened or color-treated hair of all textures.

BENEFITS:

• Provides deep nourishment and ultra conditioning hair restoration
  • Repairs stressed, weakened hair
  • Infused with macadamia oil to enhance movement and bounce
  • No weigh down

HOW TO USE:

Use a lavish amount of our Deep Repair Masque to clean, damp hair. Allow for 7-10 minutes, before rinsing with lukewarm water. No heat is required. Repeat 2-3 times weekly.

TIPS:

For extremely intense repair or for severely broken, delicate hair, blend 2 pumps of our Healing Oil Treatment with our Deep Repair Masque and apply as usual. Cap your hair and heat it for about 15 minutes. Rinse and style as desired.

Would like to know if this product is good for 4C hair Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml: I just bought the product and I was wondering if i could use it as a leave-in conditioner and not rinse it? The packaging says to rinse it but I initially bought it as a leave-in treatment. Is it safe?
Is it expensive to buy?
Start your review of Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Smells amazing, makes my hair ridiculously soft, and even though it's spendy- it saves my hair.in reviews
It smells great and I think it works wonders for African-American, coarse hair textures... and also, a little definitely goes a long way! in reviews
The first time I tried this hair masque I fell in love with the scent, but once I felt the results in which it left my hair, I was more than excited!in reviews
...too much product and you don't have to apply it daily, a little goes a long way and for that reason, it's budget friendly.in reviews
Makes my hair feel like butter after every wash. A bit pricey but I buy it in the small packs.in reviews
Madison T.
Ventura, CA
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Madison T.
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Madison T.
I have to start off by saying I was SO skeptical about this. I went into Sally’s and needed some TLC for my hair, I had bleached it from a dark brown (I used 10 volume developer and even added a bond builder) and my hair just, did NOT agree with me. I ended up having to cut off a good three inches off of my already short hair. The woman working told me that this product saved her hair, so I bought it. I have only used it twice and I can now run my hands through my hair again, which was not the case after I had bleached it. The price point is a little iffy- it’s 25$ for a big container, but wow does it work. So, so worth it.
Caitlin L.
Arlington, MA
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Caitlin L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This hair mask is phenomenal. It’s a little expensive when you buy it from beauty salons, but I found this at TJ‘s in Marshall’s before. It lasts forever. I can notice a difference in my hair after the first use. It does not leave a film or make your hair greasy. After shampooing I leave it on for about 10 minutes with my hair clipped up in a bun. It’s detangling my hair, and it’s with my ends. I will continue to buy this.Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml
Rebecca B.
Littleton, NH
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Rebecca B.
I LOVE the shampoos and conditioners from this line, but this deep repair mask did not stand out to me. It did hydrate my hair, but no more than their regular conditioner would if I had just left it in for 7 minutes. Additionally, I notice that when I use this product, although my hairs are soft and silky, I lose more hairs than usual that day. I would recommend just buying their normal conditioner: it is cheaper and works just as well if not better. I love this line, but this specific product was a miss for me.
Alisa G.
sewell, NJ
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Alisa G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This deep repair is my favorite. Iv tried several products and felt like my hair was super heavy and greasy. After using this product my hair felt super light weight and smells amazing!
Nallory G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is so amazing! I used a small amount in my hair and left it in for 3 minutes. When it was time to brush my hair it was so easy! I love it
anna S.
Farmington, MN
This product is my holy grail. I feel like i always have a good hair day after using this product. And it smells AMAZING.
Rachel A.
Indianapolis, IN
This saved my hair!! After a couple of disaster at-home coloring sessions, I used this to fix my dry, damaged, brittle hair and it worked! The tub lasts forever and it's a bit pricey but this product is worth every penny.
Tati O.
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Tati O.
Purchased at: ULTA
The GOAT! I can’t say enough on how wonderful this masque is. I have been using it for years now and it does wonders for my ultra tangled hair. It penetrates and makes combing hair an absolute breeze in the shower. The scent is not overbearing, which I love. The product itself is thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. I leave it in my hair for about 10 minutes while I finish up my shower and then rinse off. It leaves my hair silky, shiny and tangle-free! This is my go to! I am a hair product junkie and I always go back to this because I just haven’t found anything that is comparable! Absolutely a must have!Macadamia Natural Oil Macadamia Deep Mask - 8.5 oz
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Crystal S.
Deep Repair Masque 250 Ml uploaded by Crystal S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Good mask , I really love how soft it makes my hair feel , has helped the process of going lighter much better, it doesn’t weigh my hair down and I’ve noticed less breakage but for some reason my hair is frizzier than before if I air dry.
Gssll R.
Providence, RI
Amazing product for natural hair! My hair is extremely dry and dull on its own, but right after using this mask it was softer, shinier, and more manageable because of how hydrated it was! I get the best results when I deep contain with it while using heat!

200 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julliane S.