BY DEEP RELIEF

This cooling gel penetrates skin to provide immediate and effective pain relief from joint pain muscle pain strains and sprains by reducing inflammation with a calming cooling sensation. This non-greasy stainless formula reduces inflammation and can be used for sports injuries backache and arthritis pain. see more...

Cherelle B.
This is the best sore muscle reliever, in my opinion.
I use it on myself after going for runs. I use it on my son after he plays hockey or wakes up with leg cramps. I use it on my daughter when her legs are sore and achy.
The scent is very strong, but I do like the smell, so that doesn't bother me.
After applying it, I make sure to wash my hands, as the gel tends to tingle and get quite warm.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
This stuff really works for those little aches and pains that come up from muscle area na, sore backs, etc. It has an interesting hot and cold effect that seems to get right down to where the pain resides. We bring a little bit on vacation all the time!
Jenn H.
This is perfect for muscle aches. I can't use the heat ones as my skin is to dry but this penetrates deep to the pain without hurting. My husband and I each have a tub of it on our bedside tables for nights we needs it.