BY CLARISEA

This all natural powder mask gives skin an instant and refreshed look. A burst of Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Kaolin Clay and Calendula latches on to the dirt and oil in pores, clearing away blackheads and lurking breakouts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bailey M.
Woodside, NY
I got this in an ipsy bag years ago and it's seriously my favorite. The price is great and your pores are nearly cleared out in 5 minutes. I absolutely love this stuff and it's a staple in my routine !
Jessica B.
Gray
I have used this several times over the last month and cannot see a noticeable different in my face. This is the first charcoal mask I've used so maybe it's just not for me.
Kristina S.
Tacoma , WA
A great way to really get a deep clean with a slight scrub at the same time. It can be harsh if you use too often. But a great addition to any beauty stash. I also like to add it to a cleanser for an extra clean.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
I wish I could rate this better because I do actually like this mask. However, using it is nearly impossible and incredibly messy. You have to add in tiny drops of water and mix this around in your hand and then somehow spread it on your face. First of all, it's so difficult to get just barely any water which is all you need otherwise the mask is way too runny. Second of all, you have to use SO MUCH powder to even cover the tiniest area of your face. So while the results are okay after using this mask, the difficulty in using it is way too much for me to ever repurchase.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I believe this mask does do what it claims. It feels like it tightens pores and my face feels clean and tight (in a good way) after washing it off. it drys quickly, unlike most mud masks and it comes off incredibly easily. the only really con to this is that you have to mix the powder with water and even if you add what seems like a lot of powder, you don't get much mask out of it. i got this as a sample in my ipsy and if i were to use as much as i probably should, it wouldn't last very long. i only apply a really thin layer and if you try to build it up, it just removes what was already there.
Shannon S.
This mask is amazing!!! It's in a powder form so you just add a few drops of water and apply it on your face let dry and rinse. Super easy and you also can get the rapid charcoal detox exfoliating salt and it's dry you just sprinkle a little into whatever face wash and it's so great!!! Super exfoliating but not harsh or hard it's a fine grain salt that works so good!!! I definitely recommend these products!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
A mask disguised as a cleanser disguised as a body treatment. Mix this superhero blend of sea salt, Activated Bamboo Charcoal and Kaolin Clay with water for a powerful clean. Clears away blackheads and any day-ruining breakouts, Powdered salt crystals gently exfoliate. An instant refresher, just as good as a dip in the ocean
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a sample of this product in a beauty box and I must say, at first I was intrigued of this product because the masks I have are sheet masks or already made ready to wear masks. This mask is in powder form so you have to add water then apply it to your face. I was as excited as an elementary school kid in science class to "make my masks it's a little tricky tho because too much water will make the mask too watery and too little water will make it chunky and there will still be loose powder, so mixing the water part is a little tricky. Now once you apply the mask it will dry and harden, then you will see white dust everywhere you sit because the mask will start to crumble off your face. If you don't mind wiping down your furniture then by all means use this mask, but I don't have time to be measuring water, cleaning the mess it left after it flew off my face then to wash my face after. No, just no. Just give me a pre-made mask to slap on my face and that's it. Oh I failed to mention that this made my face itchy as heck! My face felt slightly rough after but nothing too bad. I did not notice any difference in my pores. I do NOT know where you can purchase this, but I would say this is not a game changer by any means.
Tiff-Nicole M.
Kissimmee, FL
Glam Glow is the queen, but not budget friendly. So the #ClariSea is fine substitute. I give it three stars for the fact that it flakes off a ton when it dries which can be messy, but it still draws out the oils. So ultimately it helps tighten and shrink any pimples.
Miyuki C.
Saint Paul, MN
I really wanted to like this brand, generally love anything charcoal related. But I believed I got a mild reaction to it. Would explore other products in their skincare line.
Tricia T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have been looking for a new face mask and since I love my activated charcoal face wash, I'd try a mask. How well is this product? Does it leave a chemical burn? Do you think it's good to use in a sensitive face. Thank you and can't wait to hear your feedback.
Brittany L.
Long Beach , CA
How often should you use this mask to see results?
Melissa R.
Huntington, WV
I've been looking for something to deep clean my pores and attempt to get rid of my blackheads. How long until you start seeing results?
Janelle W.
Midway Park, NC
Will this dry out your skin?
Valarie S.
I have been looking for this product in my local stores, but I have super sensitive skin. Does this work for sensitive skin or will it make everything worst?